SM10 'Double Blaze,' 'GG End,' and 'Sky Legends' Announced!

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer
Aw yes another dragon themed set with Garchomp in some capacity. I like a ticket to hype train please.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
So does that mean we might still be getting an Unova set as our May set? Either way, it looks like Charizard has been eating a little too much lately...

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Unrelated but just for everyone in UK pokemon back in mcdonalds from mid january! Was in yesterday they just put up new happy meal VDU which advertises coming soon Pokemon, current theme is on till 19th Jan so nice treat in new year! Seems to be US toys as Dialga and Palkia can be seen in the teaser!!

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
Pokemon is actually going somewhere with their TCG products. I couldn't be any more proud than I am right now. The Pokemon TCG is no longer one of those geek-oriented, Magic The Gathering fads that a few people play. It's coming into its own as a pastime and hobby for families and people of all ages. Prompts and kudos, Pokemon.

K_la

Aspiring Trainer
Pyukumuku, seriously. It's an exceptionally balanced format in standard. No cards are broken in my opinion. I'm loving the plethora of strong decks and diverse competition.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
nice clickbait

Misleading caption is misleading. I was ready to break out a turtonator deck...

I don't do clickbait, ever. The official product image above shows DDE and when I first posted I didn't realize it's actually a dummy image of an old product. I corrected the story minutes after posting but forgot to remove the caption. (It's gone now!)

Pyukumuku

BARF (Barf Arf Rf F)
Pyukumuku, seriously. It's an exceptionally balanced format in standard. No cards are broken in my opinion. I'm loving the plethora of strong decks and diverse competition.
I'm sorry.

It means there's a chance of a new meta defining broken card

however, i don't like that they are giving bands and a larger coin in that box.

Just give them the same deckboxes that the theme decks are packed in and a rolling dice

KeoKeo

Aspiring Trainer
:rolleyes:
"I'll run a deck without GX, Malamar, Shrine, and Weavile!"
*2 seconds of getting pummeled later*
:confused:

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
But the second mini set is basically like an early May mini set? I mean there will be another mini set more in May ( 3 in total between SM10 and SM11)? or just GG End and Sky Legends?

Last edited:

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Charizard needs to hit the gym.

And bands to hold the deck together? I remember those days when I used to hold my decks together with a rubber band (or at least attempt to)... good days.