• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sleeping Snorlax- W: States dice and FAs H: FAs, EXs, Merch!, and Cardfight Vanguard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sleeping Snorlax- W: States dice and FAs H: FAs, EXs, and more (Base Set Theme Decks)

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Bump #1 of the week 8/21/12-8/26/12

My
Hydreigon dark trance
1 of each blend and
Cml for a sweetener
For
Darkrai EX?

RE: Sleeping Snorlax- W: States dice and FAs H: FAs, EXs, and more (Base Set Theme Decks)

exdarkrai01 said:
My
Hydreigon dark trance
1 of each blend and
Cml for a sweetener
For
Darkrai EX?

I don't need the hydreigon anymore. Do you have any of my other wants?

Hy can you find on my list something for your:

Lanturn prime
Scizor prime
Ninetales DRX x1
Pokemon catcher x3
Raikou ex
Entei ex

Main want Pokemon catcher's

zega90 said:
Hy can you find on my list something for your:

Lanturn prime
Scizor prime
Ninetales DRX x1
Pokemon catcher x3
Raikou ex
Entei ex

Main want Pokemon catcher's

Where's your list

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-trade-lot-of-cards-check-it

Hey, CML for Darkrai EX and Garbodor Dragon Exalted

Sleeping Snorlax said:
nothing sorry.

I only like RH Pokemon catcher.

Well I know you won't trade Darkrai for that lol I put some more up, can't bump it though, last one of the week

ThePokeCollector89 said:
Well I know you won't trade Darkrai for that lol I put some more up, can't bump it though, last one of the week

I didn't really see anything... Sorry

Would you cml for some catchers? I have a sigilyph and some blends

CML for Darkrai. I have Terrakion EX FA, but I'm not sure what else I could give you to sweeten the deal.

exdarkrai01 said:
Would you cml for some catchers? I have a sigilyph and some blends

Sorry, didn't see anything

Blah said:
CML for Darkrai. I have Terrakion EX FA, but I'm not sure what else I could give you to sweeten the deal.

Hmm, I'll have to think about that. I'll get back to you.

I have a secret rare serperior and interested in 2x catcher

I could do a Catcher for your SR serperior and a blend.

No thanks while it i believe it is a fair trade i need my blends for battle roads

Cml for Terrakion EX

CML for terrakion ex (s) and registeel ex. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back