Sing-Song Challenge!

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3
Hello, making a small filler game for now! Basically, what I'll do is take a song and change it into pokemon-like lyrics. I will do 20 songs. The Top 10 people will then get trickier songs and the numbers will shrink until we get our winner! There are basically no rules except follow PB rules, Games and More rules, and have fun! If you understand, someone make a post and I'll start it up!

People who answered correctly:
6-Dimension - 2
PikachuTofu - 1

RE: Sing-Song Challenge! (Open)

I understand it kinda of so lets start.

Basically, just post the song title. I'll tell you if you are right.
"Are you listening? Hear me Chatot, hear me Jigglypuff. Open up the door, is it Froslass, is it Boldore? Don't tell me to beware, are you Deerling, are your Farfetch'd. Open up your ears, why you think that I'm here? Keep me in the Gastly, are you even thinkin' of Duckling? Is there something I should know? Gotta Metagross, Metagross. What am I gonna do 'cause I can't get through to Mew? What's it gonna be, tell me can you hear Manaphy?

I'm so sick of Vanillish, you're attention deficit. Never Voltorb, you never Voltorb. I'm so sick of Vanillish, don't you throw another Pignite! Never Voltorb, you never Voltorb. I screeam your Munna, it always stays the man-key. I screeam, and Furret, so what I'm gonna Pichu now is freak the freak out!"

Very good! That "chick" is Victoria Justice btw. Now, song #2!

"So who do you think you Venusaur? Running 'round, leaving Gengar. Collecting your jars of Luvdiscs, tearing Eevee apart. You're gonna catch a Cubchoo with the ice inside your soul... So don't you come back for Butterfree, who do you think you Venusaur?"

Gah, I know that song but forgot what it was called...

EDIT: It's Jar of Hearts, yes?

Very good! Song #3 coming soon.
EDIT: "Corsola Girls, we're undeniable! Magby dukes, bikini's on top! West Seedot represent, now put your hands up!"

I knew her name was Victoria, I just couldn't remember her last :p

"California Girls," Katy Perry. *sigh*

Yes, hmm... I know what to do for four.
"Some day, I'll let Mew in. Treat Skitty right, or I'll drive you out of your mind!"
"You never met a Torchic like! Burn so bright, I'm gonna make you Pawniard!"

Back