News Silvally-GX From SM4 Revealed!

I feel like if this was a basic and the attack cost was a DCE for less damage, this would definitely see play (although rayquaza Guardians Rising had a similar attack that doesn't see much play at all for some reason). I think this card is really cool and has a really useful ability but it's just on the very very edge of being a competitive card but hopefully I'm wrong.

Side note: the sleeves look amazing

Just wait, im sure they wouldnt include silvally without his signature items. especially when i thought this set is gunna revolve around silvally as one of the main pokemon

I could seriously use those Golisopod sleeves. Also, I can't wait to see what Corphish and Registeel do! (Btw, I almost burst out laughing when I zoomed in to see good ol' Feebas on that box)

I
its a stage 1, so oblivion wing yveltal is better
Initially I thought that as well....actually I was thinking of rayquazza instead as it only requires dce and attaches any basic type. Although the 3 energy requirement makes it much more vulnerable to Gard-gx and Espeon-gx, it does two hit virtually all gx cards...whereas with yveltal you are not doing any damage of significance. Ability is excellent for decks constructed with basic...otherwise not very useful.

Definately not what I was hoping for Silvally to end up like, but the Ability is quite nice at least. Attacks are a bit underwhelming. Unless there are some powerful Metal-type basics for this card to support, it'll just get ripped up by Gardevoir GX.

Just have to hope Type:Null is a decent basic.

All I ask now is for Celesteela GX to be good. Or make Kartana GX a dual type Grass/Metal.

Back