• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Shuppet Gengar [ battle road seniors]

bpalmer357

Pokemon 21:

3-2-3-1 gengar [ 2 SF 1 AR 1X]
2 unown R
1 Azelf
2-1 uxie x
3 Shuppet
2 dunsparce
1 unown q

T/S/S 24:

3 belt
2 Pokemon Collector
2 candy
2 ssu
2 bts
2 PONT
1 luxury ball
1 communication
1 elms training method
1 miasma valley
1 bebes
1 copycat
1 palmers
4 plus power

Energy 15:

2 dbce
13 psychic

Strategy: Start with shuppet and belt for 50. Then use gengar later on for more damage if you cant win just using shuppet. Also gengar works as a good wall because of fainting spell. also he has free retreat which helps send out more shippet or dunsparce.

should i switch copycat and PONT for lookers for gengars attacks?

To your question: Yes, plus power goes to your hand too. Thats why shuppet donk was such a good deck for a while. so you need to add 4 plus power to the deck. And you don't really need 4 expert belt since they go back to your hand. And you have to much 1 copy only cards.

I would take out:
1 shuppet (for dunsparce)
2 expert belt
1-1 drifblim (you don't need it in this deck)

and put in:
1 dunsparce HS (i think it's from hs?)
4 plus power (to add power to your shuppets)

Uxie Lv.X is just too good for extra drawpower since...

1) You have Unown Q, so if you were like, Poketurn a crobat or bring up uxie once something dies, a level up bonus never hurts
2) 2 for 60 is really nice, especially for a last prize KO dealing up to 120 base damage...

:)

Yes you should have it in. It's good vs decks that use lv.x s as main attackers or techs. And it gives gengar 30 +hp .

i added the changes to the first post.
they are :
Changes:
- 1-1 drifblim
- 1 dusclops
- 1 premeir ball
- 1 belt
+ 3 plus power
+2 dunsparce

is there anything else i should change? how would this do in battle road for seniors?

im keeping the lv. max for uxie x.

is there anyother changes or suggestions for this deck. how good to you think it will do?

Should i put in Lookers instead of PONT or copycat for gengars attack? also should i put in the alph tht lets you look at opponents hand?

i also made some changes to this deck. Look in the first post for the changes.

Anyother suggestions? battle road is this coming saturday need help to finish deck before then

Should i take out a communication for an unown R incase of trainer lock?

level max is inconsistent, and you'd be better off just running another unown Q, which help infinitely more.

Back