Discussion Should we add a 20 questions deck guessing forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it is a PRC Hippowdon deck taking advantage of all the fighting support in Fates Collide, and that would explain why the trevenant matchup is so abysmal.

Oh! Maybe a barbaracle deck with Jolteon EX or Glaceon EX deck? Or maybe no barbaracle but it's a new lock card.

Yeah no barbaracle. It's not hippowdon either but that's actually a decent idea :)

I get the feeling it's like turn one vile plume with a silent lab thrown down before you end turn one, maybe with a nineties and executor main attacker. Can't think of a better lock.

I have decided to take down this thrend cuz I have my answer I'm gonna play it. Thanks guys!

I get the feeling it's like turn one vile plume with a silent lab thrown down before you end turn one, maybe with a nineties and executor main attacker. Can't think of a better lock.
This is impossible because you can only play one stadium per turn. You need FoGP to get Vileplume.

I'm thinking Mew/Glaceon/Jolteon. Trevenant places damage counters, which is what ruins the deck. Same with Vanishing Strike hitting through effects.

I'm thinking Mew/Glaceon/Jolteon. Trevenant places damage counters, which is what ruins the deck. Same with Vanishing Strike hitting through effects.
Na but I have decided to take down this forum until the night before and I will announce the deck :)

Hey guys! People have suggested this because of everybody trying to guess the deck. Should we have a guess a deck Forum thread yes or no?

Hey guys! People have suggested this because of everybody trying to guess the deck. Should we have a guess a deck Forum thread yes or no?
No. This isn't actually discussing competitive play as it is. We've managed to fill three pages with guesses and cryptic replies which is not what we're trying to do here. If you'd like to share your list you can do so in the Deck Garage, but I'm going to lock this thread because it's gotten so off-track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back