Discussion Should we add a 20 questions deck guessing forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of lock is it, so we can get a general sense of the deck. Also if it's something super obvious like executor don't answer the quetion(nobody plays stoutland). My guess is that it is vileplume based because he needs shay to get set up and it's the most versatile lock.

Well it's obviously none of the decks above. jolteon archeops is a possibility, hmmmn, is it the lucario target whistle poke puff, that would make sense as its a nearly auto against Yveltal, which has a high bench count. Medicham from primal clash ???

It sounds like we're all having more fun trying to figure out what deck he's talking about rather than actually trying to help with a deck he won't tell us about.

Someone should make a 20 questions fun thread for figuring out what decks someone is talking about. This is kind of fun.

Na none right so far :) A lot of you will be surprised once I announce the deck but its actually quite consistent with the current engine. I'm predicting tons of Yveltal, Sableye, and Raikou/Eels considering I'm in seniors (last year though better make it count!)

Well it's obviously none of the decks above. jolteon archeops is a possibility, hmmmn, is it the lucario target whistle poke puff, that would make sense as its a nearly auto against Yveltal, which has a high bench count. Medicham from primal clash ???
All of those lose to Sableye/Trash :) I have it as an 80/20 matchup :)

I'm thinking it might be eggexutor/vileplume. Maybe? Just please spill the beans!

Can't imagine any deck having such good matchups. I suggest you test against all those popular decks (Yveltal, Vespiquen, Toad/Bats etc.) even more thoroughly, making sure you have strong opponents who know how to pilot those decks correctly. But if the deck actually truly has anything close to the matchup ratios you gave, then its insanely good.

Keep in mind this is testing of a best of 3. How often I win the best of 3.

Hey guys! I have updates. I have been testing this for appx. 2 months now and recently I've been testing some of the worst matchups. Primal Groudon is actually not bad and niether is Mega Mewtwo but Trees is worse than I originally thought. I am going to make updates to the matchups.

Can't imagine any deck having such good matchups. I suggest you test against all those popular decks (Yveltal, Vespiquen, Toad/Bats etc.) even more thoroughly, making sure you have strong opponents who know how to pilot those decks correctly. But if the deck actually truly has anything close to the matchup ratios you gave, then its insanely good.
Yes at least for Toad/Bats, Yveltal, and Raikou/eels. Once people know the deck it will be extremely obvious why those matchups are so good :) I almost played this at states (because it is almost as good in standard) but the better draw support is amazing in Expanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back