Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can reveal Gamestop will be holding a special code giveaway for shiny Zacian and shiny Zamazenta!
Shiny Zacian’s event will take place from October 22nd to November 11th. Players will only be able to download it to their Pokemon Shield game.
Shiny Zamazenta’s event will take place from November 12th to 26th. Players will only be able to download it to their Pokemon Sword game.
We don’t know their stats or movepools yet. The event was previously announced for Japan and South Korea. In Japan it will also start on October 22nd.
It seems the video games and TCG are closing the doors on Galar as we move into Sinnoh and Hisui. In Japan, November 5th will see the release of a Special Deck...

[url="https://www.pokebeach.com/2021/10/shiny-zacian-and-zamazenta-events-at-gamestop"]Continue reading...

Last edited:

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Oh wow, for a minute there I thought that Zacian/Zamazenta would’ve ended up like Gen 7’s Shiny Necrozma event and stay in South Korea and Japan (Necrozma was Japan-exclusive).

I am wondering how they’ll be distributed to those games in question, I hope it’s through a card and not Pokémon Pass.

Silv3rfox1337

Aspiring Trainer
"It seems the video games and TCG are closing the doors on Galar as we move into Sinnoh and Hisui." The competitive meta will still be Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield for at least until the end of 2022... Expect more to distributions to come for Sword and Shield even way past Pokemon Legends Arceus' release.... We still don't have a shiny Eternatus, a shiny Kubfu or Urshifu (both forms), shiny garalrian birds, and shiny Calyrex, shiny Glastrier, and shiny Spectrier.

mucharsol

Aspiring Trainer
"It seems the video games and TCG are closing the doors on Galar as we move into Sinnoh and Hisui." The competitive meta will still be Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield for at least until the end of 2022... Expect more to distributions to come for Sword and Shield even way past Pokemon Legends Arceus' release.... We still don't have a shiny Eternatus, a shiny Kubfu or Urshifu (both forms), shiny garalrian birds, and shiny Calyrex, shiny Glastrier, and shiny Spectrier.
or even that Victini thing in the Crown Tundra that like never went anywhere

Bongooo

Eternatus VMAX is Mega Rayquaza's goth phase
This is the “big event” that prevented us from shiny hunting them in the games?