'Shiny Star V' Announced for November, Plus Blastoise and Venusaur VMAX!

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Same with how they didn't do male Indeedee on the regular shiny. Would have been cool to have both those forms represented. I prefer Toxtricity's Amped(?) form to Low-Key, but it's the same situation where it'd be nice to see the other form on it too.

I believe Steffenka was more on about how the baby shiny represents the Amped form, but it has the attacks of the Low-Key form. Both Amped and Low-Key forms have had non-V card representation, so to do this was rather odd.

Unreleated, but this got me thinking of Toxticity VMax and how it can evolve from both forms, since they're the same Pokemon. But I wonder how Gigantamax Flapple/Appletun will be played out.

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I believe Steffenka was more on about how the baby shiny represents the Amped form, but it has the attacks of the Low-Key form.
Oh, gotcha. I don't really pay attention to the attacks on most cards anymore, so that's why I might not have caught that. That is pretty odd though, all things considered-but I do still think it'd have been nice to see those respective forms on the cards regardless of the circumstances, if that makes sense. But that's just the completionist in me talking.

Unreleated, but this got me thinking of Toxticity VMax and how it can evolve from both forms, since they're the same Pokemon. But I wonder how Gigantamax Flapple/Appletun will be played out.
Since I'm quoting you to respond to the other thing, this does actually make me wonder too. Perhaps they'll do separate ones for each of the two Pokemon? Maybe just one of the two? It'll be a bit strange seeing the same form twice for different Pokemon on two different cards, but that's the only real plausible thing I can see. I can't really imagine "Flapple/Appletun VMAX, evolves from Flapple or Appletun" on a single card, even if mechanically it'd be interesting.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I believe Steffenka was more on about how the baby shiny represents the Amped form, but it has the attacks of the Low-Key form. Both Amped and Low-Key forms have had non-V card representation, so to do this was rather odd.

Since I'm quoting you to respond to the other thing, this does actually make me wonder too. Perhaps they'll do separate ones for each of the two Pokemon? Maybe just one of the two? It'll be a bit strange seeing the same form twice for different Pokemon on two different cards, but that's the only real plausible thing I can see. I can't really imagine "Flapple/Appletun VMAX, evolves from Flapple or Appletun" on a single card, even if mechanically it'd be interesting.
Isn't it obvious? Flappletun VMAX :p

Shadow Lugia

Aspiring Trainer
So much shiny cards... so glad I won't be doing a binder of the 25th anniversary set! (I would if I could though.)

The Last Shaymin

Floof
I might be reading into this a bit too much.

But does the Ball Guy full art possibly suggest the return of Level Ball as an item card?

Quick, Poke and Great already exist as cards. With only these cards to choose from, Ball Guy seems a bit weak.
prediction of the century