BW/BW2 Shiny Pokemon Generation 5 Included

I never liked shinies very much. I always thought their colors looked extremely random and unnatural. However, the Isshu Pokemon shinies are actually fairly well done compared to some of the previous shiny Pokemon. I'd love a shiny Tsutaja or Shanderaa.

I really like Gigaiasu, Pendora and Chandelar. Chandelar looks more like a real chandelier with it's shiny form.

Shiny Chandelar and Viridion are love, and their normal forms were already among my favorites for this gen.

I can't believe no one has said they like shiny Zoroark(even if they are fake, I think it looks awesome!)

What do you mean they don't appear anywhere outside of Japan?

Yes, all of the "I got a shiny!" images I found on Google are from Japanese gamers, but that's where the majority of the current game-owning population is right now. And so far all of the pictures I've found of in-game screenshots match the shiny sprites on Veekun. What makes you think they are fake?

(also just a warning, I'm very fickle, so I'll probably end up agreeing with you if you can back up your claim xD)

Fake or not, I think these are pretty cool. My favorites are the candle, Shikijika, (Although, I think it could be less pink) Victini, and Bouppu.

Back