BW/BW2 Shiny Pokemon Generation 5 Included

Aurodactyl

Super Effective
Not very sure if its true, but its worth it.

ransp3.jpg

Illusion

Become: fire-ice Pokémon trainer
RE: Shiny Pokemon-Generation 5 included

My favorite shiny ones is pokabu's final evo and the stage 1 ground/ghost

G_Major

Aspiring Trainer

All of the non-Legendary dragons look amazing and Pokabu's evo and the Fire/Ghost chandelier are awesome as well.

Illusion

Become: fire-ice Pokémon trainer

Yes, the shiny ghost chandelier is epic.

Tarazuma

Hypno Fangirl

Yes! Omigosh,, that shiny chandelier is SO amazing, I might hack to get one >____> Like seriously, I've never been so impressed with a shiny before @.@

ManhattanTheStarr

:<>

The ones I really like is the shiny Minezumi, shiny Yinappu, shiny ghost chandelier, shiny Yorkie 2nd evolution, and OMG shiny Reshiram. And I hate Reshiram. ._. Why'd they have to make Reshiram's shiny form so much better than Zekrom's? I mean, what's the difference in that one anyways? T_T

Kevin

Bow down to my fire chicken

That Enbouu (pokabus final evo) is epic!

SinnohTrainer17

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
Ononokusu looks sweet, all evil like and whatnot O_O
Desukan and the 2nd stage starters look great, as does Wargle and the Pokeball mushrooms ^_^

Renjil12

?
Even if this is fake, Pokabus final evo is Awesome, and emo candle looks cool (blue flame! XD)
I want Ice-Cream pokemon to be either pink or brown not purple

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
If these are real....
Reshiram sucks. It looks so amazing but makes shiny zekrom look ok.
The candle line is undoubtedly my favorite shinies. Think im obsessed with ghosts and dark pokemon this gen. I really like onokousos shiny, yorterris, and the ground ghost.

taycs

double risu oh my god
I think Tsutarja, Minezumi, and Chillarmy are real (found pics on 2ch) but as mentioned above, the Yorterrie isn't real. Possibly a Japanese user who hadn't seen the shiny Yorterrie posted on PokeBeach made these?

JacobeTheElf

Future Marine and hopeful Army Ranger
That king jellyfish has to be on my team when he looks like that! Ononokusu's looks pretty insane too, IMO. :)

WillyWonka97

Aspiring Trainer
I love the chandelier Pokemon, it looks awesome. I'm really going to be confused about the Raijin Trio, they all look the same and a shiny version would make it even more confusing.

Bugaham

Aspiring Trainer
Chandelar, and Pokabu, and Jaroda, and... Well, almost all of the non legends are awesome! I love these shinys!!

taycs

double risu oh my god
Apparently they are real after all! Here is a picture I found on a Japanese blog of a
Shiny Yorterrie that matches this sprite sheet.

....so that means the shiny Yorterrie posted on PokeBeach earlier was a fake... I think? I'd have to see it again but I swear it was more shiny Eevee coloured than this sheet shows.