Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
To encourage preorders of Scarlet & Violet, we’ve learned GameStop stores will be holding a distribution for shiny Eternatus. It will take place for a limited time from September 18th to October 1st. Presumably it’ll be to Sword & Shield, as Eternatus isn’t programmed into BDSP or Arceus.
We have no further details on the distribution itself. It will presumably be announced in a week or two.
This is the first time there has been a distribution for Eternatus, let alone a shiny one. Eternatus is shiny-locked in the games, so this is the only way to get one.

Continue reading...

DarkStarYT

Aspiring Trainer
This will be fun to get when it comes out hopefully it’s a competitive build like they did with Zacian and Zamazenta.

Mooper-Rox

Aspiring Trainer
Ahh, the good old GameStop deal. Cause screw you if you live somewhere that doesn't have a GameStop 😂 thaaaaanks

rheanray

Aspiring Trainer
Wow lol it’s just a slightly more saturated color of crimson, nah this an L, plus the game stop thing. :(

Pokémon Spears

Aspiring Trainer
I hope it's through the Pass app and not physical codes, though I think Zacian and Zamazenta were with codes. That said, shiny Zacian and Zamazenta were also obtainable through other stores around the world that only required you to sign up with an email, but I feel like it should've been announced by now.

Gen 8 is about to end and we're still missing shiny Kubfu, Urshifu, Zarude, Glastrier, Spectrier, Calyrex and Enamorus. So I guess they'll join the club of Magearna, Volcanion and the rest.