Wi-Fi Trades Shining Goodra's 5IV Trades and more!

Hello to you!
I am certainly interested in one of your Klefki!
Would you please take a look at my trade thread by clicking the Sylveon below and letting me know if something can possibly be worked out?

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hello to you!
Would you please take a look at my trade thread by clicking the Sylveon below and letting me know if something can possibly be worked out?

How many Pokemon will you EV train for 1?

Shining Goodra said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hello to you!

I think I could be able to do three, possibly four, depending on how quickly I can get them done one after the other as well as while I am working on things for my convention.
Which Pokemon did you have in mind and what EVs in which value?

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Shining Goodra said:

I think I could be able to do three, possibly four, depending on how quickly I can get them done one after the other as well as while I am working on things for my convention.

a couple simple ones, like 252 atk 252 speed 6 hp aerodactyl, I need an Amoongus finished in EV's, a Scizor, and a Azumarill.

Shining Goodra said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

a couple simple ones, like 252 atk 252 speed 6 hp aerodactyl, I need an Amoongus finished in EV's, a Scizor, and a Azumarill.

That seems alright to me. Would you mind doing the trade for the Pokemon you need EV Trained tomorrow? I have my hands full at the moment with other convention preparations and the like tonight. I would also need to know which EVs in which stat for each specific Pokemon.

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Shining Goodra said:

That seems alright to me. Would you mind doing the trade for the Pokemon you need EV Trained tomorrow? I have my hands full at the moment with other convention preparations and the like tonight. I would also need to know which EVs in which stat for each specific Pokemon.

I can do that tomorrow :) around this time. I will send a PM as well once we trade of the EV's I want on each. I finished EVing Foongus though, so I may swap. It'll be all set in stone tomorrow :) Thanks. Also if you don't mind me asking what convention? I also will be going to one Thursday.

Shining Goodra said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

I can do that tomorrow :) around this time. I will send a PM as well once we trade of the EV's I want on each. I finished EVing Foongus though, so I may swap. It'll be all set in stone tomorrow :) Thanks. Also if you don't mind me asking what convention? I also will be going to one Thursday.

Sounds great, thank you!
As well, I do not wish it to be public which convention I am going to (a bit of a privacy thing for me really more than anything), but I'd be glad to say over a PM! ^^ That way, we can also discuss the EVs

Do you have Modest 5 IV (not counting Attack) Goomy with Gooey for trade?

Very interested in your 5IV Marill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet.

What I can offer is a 5IV Adamant Dratini if you're interested, with the non-31 IV being in Sp. ATK. I've also got 5IV Gibles, Axews, and Magikarps but the non-31 IV for those isn't Sp. ATK. Let me know if you're interested because I seriously need a Marill with those moves. Thanks!

Please tell me that you can get me a ditto with perfect attack and defense.

I can give you a 4iv admant dratini, no egg moves.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-someone000-s-general-trade-thread
is there anything you want for one of your sableye

I will trade anything I have for blazekinite I don't have many shinies but I'll trade three of the five I have for it I have gyaridos, carvanha, espurr, haxorus (level 100), and dragalge those are my shines and I'll trade three for blazekinite I also have level 100 chandelure, metagross, and gliscor that have good natures and full evs friend code is 3368-2904-1720

Bump, I can't really update this list because my computer is broken so to prevent coding flaws I won't touch it on my phone, I have access to pretty much any Pokemon though. Offer what ever you feel I might need and I'll breed, I can breed some egg moves on certain pokemon, ask.

Any chance someone might have a Tyranitarite they would be willing to trade? I've got legendaries and some others I've trained/transferred from emerald/soul silver/black1/2. Some have sentimental value but tyranitar is my absolute favorite pokemon. Would love to trade for it

I took a look at your trades and I would like the 5 IV Adamant HA Drillbur if possible and I can purchase any Battle Item(s) that you may need. Also, out of curiosity, I was wondering if you had access to BW2 Tutor Moves?

EDIT: I was able to get my hands on a Drillbur yesterday so you can disregard that request.
Although I'm still curious if you have access to tutor moves from BW2.

heart scales for your fletchling? :)
if not, let me know what you want and I'll get it for you!

Back