Wi-Fi Trades Shining Goodra's 5IV Trades and more!

RE: PokeChimpos trade thread!

Wanna trade your Shiny Larvesta for the Joltik?

OK, what about that 5IV Volcarona? No Attack IV right?

Do you have a female 4IV Timid Eevee with HA?

I can offer you 5IV Absol (-SpA) with Play Rough, or an imperfect 5IV Togepi for the Eevee. :)

Ririka said:

I can offer you 5IV Absol (-SpA) with Play Rough, or an imperfect 5IV Togepi for the Eevee. :)

Only male :(

PokeChimpo said:
Ririka said:

Ah, then a male is okay too. Do you have a 5IV one or just the 4IV?

If it's 4IV then i can trade you another 4IV Absol with Play Rough if you don't mind?

Ririka said:
PokeChimpo said:

Ah, then a male is okay too. Do you have a 5IV one or just the 4IV?

If it's 4IV then i can trade you another 4IV Absol with Play Rough if you don't mind?

I can do that but it'll have to be later. Going to work soon.

Kron said:
Great! Thanks

I will also be getting you your larvesta later today.

RE: PokeChimpos gobble gobble trades!

Wait i might have misworded my post. I meant like I would trade you an articuno for your ferroseed. This mishap may be caused by me misreading your post. I interpreted your post to say you wanted an articuno and would yrade something for it. And i was planning on trading it for a 5IV ferroseed, if arti isnt enough i could look for something else to add in. Is this what you meant in your post or did i derp super hard?

Shiny Collector said:
Wait i might have misworded my post. I meant like I would trade you an articuno for your ferroseed. This mishap may be caused by me misreading your post. I interpreted your post to say you wanted an articuno and would yrade something for it. And i was planning on trading it for a 5IV ferroseed, if arti isnt enough i could look for something else to add in. Is this what you meant in your post or did i derp super hard?

Yes, I'm interested in Articuno only wondering the IVs? You check in kiloude city.

Alright cool haha i second guessed myself about how i worded it. :p and its ivs are 31 in atk, spatk, and spe and nature is naughty.

Shiny Collector said:
Alright cool haha i second guessed myself about how i worded it. :p and its ivs are 31 in atk, spatk, and spe and nature is naughty.

Not the best set but eh I need it :) add my FC in my sig.

Back