• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Shells and Penguin (Blastoise(s) and Piplip)

ABMomo

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys, I was hoping to get some advice on what I can add and toss into this deck to clean this up a bit.

Pokemon:
x3 Squirtle (2x UNB/ 1x TEP)
x3 Blastoise (Powerful Squall)
x3 Blastoise & Piplip GX
x2 Whooper
x2 Quagsire (Wash Out)
x2 Keldeo GX
x1 Blastoise GX

Trainers:
x4 Steven's Resolve
x2 Misty Lorelei
x2 Crasher Wake
x2 Coach Trainer
x4 Rare Candy
x4 Switch Raft
x3 Custom Catchers
x2 Tag Call
x2 Reset Stamps
x2 Chaotic Swell
x2 Energy Recycle System
x2 Cherish Ball

Energies:
x14 Water Energy

What I might do is decide on dropping a couple cards for draw power like Cynthia or Lillie, since it felt a little slow once I ran out of cards in my hand.

I might end up dropping Keldeo GX and Chaotic Swell which opens up 4 spots for other cards.

The goal of the deck was to rotate energies between 2 Blastoise Piplup while keeping them healed up, and having Quagsire gives me a couple options to have single prize attackers like regular Blastoise or Quag himself.

I might instead also do a Quag/Nag variant instead, while adding in Roller Skater and adding in more Crashers instead of Steven's Resolve.

Thanks again for any advice you guys could help me with!

Back