• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Shedinja/Floette

ZoroarkFoLife

I’m really just a fox...
I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for this deck

Shedinja - Expanded

Pokémon 16
4 Nincada
4 Shedinja
4 Flabebé
4 Floette

Trainers 34
4 Team Magma’s Secret Base
4 Bodybuilding Dumbbells
2 Rescue Stretcher
3 Professor Sycamore
4 Nest Ball
4 Timer Ball
4 Ultra Ball
3 Guzma
3 N
3 Acro Bike

Energy 10
4 Rainbow Energy
6 Leaf Energy

Maybe play po town and hustle belt so you can get a bonus 60 damage, bodybuilding dumbbells seems just a little excessive

I agree with the dumbbells being excessive comment. Have you tried Mew-EX? Not as the center of the deck but a possible secondary attacker.

The bodybuilding Dumbbells are needed because the move hopeless scream does 50 more damage for each damage counter on and I think 200 extra damage is better than 60 extra damage

Muscle Dumbbells and bodybuilding Dumbbells are the same thing
And po town and magma base are both equally good but po town is probably better due to the fact that it places damage when you evolve and not when you place it down this would ensure that when you face buzz GX and other spread you don't die

Last edited:
I found a damage mover so I will use Pokémon town with dumbbells and move the damage from evolved Floette to Shedinja to do lots of damage...
Should I use devolution spray to get 30 more damage?

Shedinja - Expanded

Pokémon 16
4 Nincada
4 Shedinja
4 Flabebé
4 Floette

Trainers 35
4 Team Magma’s Secret Base/Po Town
4 Bodybuilding Dumbbells
2 Rescue Stretcher
3 Professor Sycamore
4 Level Ball
4 Repeat Ball
3 Guzma
2 N
1 Colress
3 VS Seeker
4 Damage Mover
1 Computer Search

Energy 8
4 Rainbow Energy
4 Leaf Energy

List of Maybes
4 Trainers Mail
1 Tool Remover
3 EvoSoda
4 Devolution Spray

Last edited by a moderator:
I would devolve the Floette after I have moved damage off of them them move more damage off of them

Back