Shaymin, Victini, and Keldeo Distributions via TCG Merchandise [10/16]

Pangoro#1999 said:
Japan gets all the good stuff.
Oh I didn't know a nuclear bomb was good. jk im joking plz no hurt me D:

Well, ummm we get twice as many cards in each pack. That's one thing. Oh, and we don't have to learn a new language to read Unown. Take that, Japan. But I have to admit, I was excited for this until I read that it was for Japan only.

I will be very surprised if this happens in other regions.

I would be happier if these 3 Pokemon were also made into blister pack promo cards that come with your code card.

-sob- I never got the chance to do these events DX I NEEEEEEED these.... heck, I need all event pokemon besides Jirachi -sigh-

Anyone else see the fact that there making you buy the TCG cards you`ll never use if you play the VGC or just the video games for fun. I know kind of kill joy here, but really?

Check said:
Anyone else see the fact that there making you buy the TCG cards you`ll never use if you play the VGC or just the video games for fun. I know kind of kill joy here, but really?
Nobody is making you buy anything you don't want to buy.

Besides all of those Pokémon have already been released as events and you didn't have to buy anything back then.

Marketing goldmine right here for Nintendo. This is a good way to get new TCG buyers, and probably sell even more packs to already loyal PTCG fans. I hope they do bring this to English boosters.

I'm hoping they bring these three to NA again somehow ;w;

And is it just me or are they trying to get all event Legendaries distributed in this Generation?

- Pokemon Bank Celebi
- Diancie

With Deoxys, Jirachi, Hoopa, and Volcanion definitely joining that list of worldwide releases.
Then there's the possibilty of the Mew event returning.
Manaphy kinda has a chance due to it being introduced during Generation 3? And that'd mean Phione would be obtainable (not counting GTS)

Darkrai event in Japan, but that is likely not coming here, who knows.
And now... These three.

That's 13/16 (counting Phione)

It seems like they're going that way, having ALL Pokemon obtainable in Generation 6. Hopefully they give out Mew and Manaphy.
And then Shaymin, Victini, Keldeo, Darkrai, Arceus, Meloetta, and Genesect worldwide ;w;

I disagree with this tactic.... Buy up to 16 packs of card's to get all three event legionaries, I don't want them to bring this to the states. I know it's optional but for those who want all of the event's (they should be free) they should provide a better way of doing it. Hmm quick math 16*4.99=$79.84 not including tax. If this is the case please put a $10 dlc with a event batch of legionaries for sale on the market place. I do like how they are letting us get these but.... It urk's me. I just want to complete my living dex :( I have them all but the 5 events.

I'm sure that if TPCi decides to keep this promotion for the English release, there will be people selling and trading the codes just like there are people who sell/trade the PTCGO code cards. Sure, you'd still have to fork some money out of them, but you wouldn't have to spend as much buying packs and stuff for them either.

To be honest, though, I'm not sure if they'd bring this internationally or not. Japan in general seems to do more Pokémon giveaway events than elsewhere, so this may just be another example of something Japan gets that the rest of the world won't.

This would be absolutely nuts in North America. Code sales would go through the roof! I'd take this even if it scaled larger than that.

ECHOxLegend said:
If I enter like a million do i get the limited edition hat?

Hahahahaha

The scrap cards remind me of the old Pokemon and Animal Crossing eReader cards. Would definitely buy some if they came over.

Why are they re releasing these events if we can migrate with bank? If they are doing this are they going to have a special move or something? Also why so many codes for 1 single Pokemon? I would rather trade for these XD.:)

Back