Shaymin Sky Form

Holon's Hero

Aspiring Trainer
shayminskyform.jpg

From what I've gathered about Shaymin's Sky Form, I've compiled a composite sprite of it. I don't believe for an instant that this is what it will look like, but it should give everyone else a vague idea of what it might look like.

Any Wings? It is also an ice type, just to through that out there!

Ver cool though, and not bad, but always save images as PNG, not .Jpeg, it just makes it look cleaner

I'm just going off of the "official" description. The ice type thing was just a rumor.
Also, I thought about wings, but you'd think that if it had wings the guy who saw it would have mentioned that.
Edit: Holy Crap! I love that Empoleon Picture in your sig! Did you make it? If so, can I has it pleaz?
-Cervantes :3​

Yeah, good point, you would thinkhe would of said that, but flower wings would be pretty cool =]

haha no i didn't make the empoleon, I made the trainer pass but thats it. It was on deviant art, the guys aid i didnt need to give credit so i cant remember the name. I still have the picture tho, so if you want me to make a banner with it just pm me with what you want and i'll do it.

Nice sprite.

Though the thing on the poster prob isnt Shaymin Sky Forme, Maybe it's a 5th gen poke and not shaymin? Because A ice forme of Regigas would be regice.

Nice sprite though.

To Moneyking63: Why would Shaymin's Flying form be an Ice-type? If anything, it'd be Grass/Flying.

Ophie said:
To Moneyking63: Why would Shaymin's Flying form be an Ice-type? If anything, it'd be Grass/Flying.

There were speculations about, since its the icy sky boquet, soit was just a thought. I think we all have our own ideas of what it will look like, that is just mine.

My sprite looks a lot like the Shaymin picture on the main site. The differences incude the leafs on the back, the neck, and the tail. But for a shot in the dark with next to no reference points, I think I did a pretty good job.

XD It could end up looking something like thi sense the Shaymen on the front page is a fake XD So anything s possible.

Back