Shame problem...

Do you are shame to buy a booster or a deck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yesterday about 10 people got to know that i play pokemon, but it didn't affect them at all, they were like, "wow, you really like that stuff, and how do you play it then dod you go like go pikachu! thunderbolt?"
and i said no it's just a card game, compare it with poker or chess if you want..it's all about strategy

but i guess, when you are 14, a lot resolves around popularity, friends and people you hang around with at school, just make sure you have REAL friends. And don't bother about other people oppinions, it's just a hobby, you know..

that's what i think about it

Zwelgbelg then your lucky having such good friends. Im 16 so mayby its even more 'immature'??? nah i still think they're all a big pack of narrow minded sheeps.

ok first of all.. therez nothing to be SHAMED of, this is the lamest thing i have ever heard... I guess your just in grade school or something and everyone is twisted by the media of what kids are sapose to act like and what is cool..ummm people that are older then you.. look down on that... any mature person wouldnt care to go in and buy booster packs.. when i was in highschool i also knew kids who were friends with everyone and also openly admited to playing competitivly... what i can say to you is.. any adult wouldnt be ashamed of doing something they love... stop being brain washed by american tv and DO WHAT YOU WANT and not what the tv tells you....

Back