Seven 'Roaring Skies' English Cards Revealed! [4/7]

Chilling Sigh?

Then you jump right to Headlock.
Attack names are crazy.

Still loving the half-arts. They look better with Japanese text but work out just fine in English.

The Shymin is WAY to good in my opinion... Think about it you can go trough half your deck on one turn if not more. oh well gotta wait and see how good its gonna be when the set is on the shelf :)

Nice small set. Good cards to preview as well.

Now that we have the English wording, it's safer to say that Pokemon is at least trying to counter Seismitoad (Togekiss for non item energy acceleration, Shaymin foe non item draw, and Wally for non item evolution)

So, I already made a preliminary setlist...
It's basically everything from Emerald Break and M-Rayquaza Battle Deck plus those 3 cards from the Xerneas vs Yveltal deck released in japan, namely Pancham, Pangoro and Slurpuff.
Then, I think it's sure the promo AT Fearow will be in the set, but the AT Salamence, not so much. While it makes sense, I don't think they will want to include that Slurpuff without a matching Swirlix (they usually avoid that), so they may use the alternate art promo of the Swirlix from Phantom Forces released in japan. If that's indeed the case, then there's no room for AT Salamence, and as such, it'll probably be released later as a promo.
Finally, I believe the promo Energy Recycle will be included as well since it's a new card and to conclude, some Trainer reprints (like Ultra Ball or wtv) to fill the few gaps existing in the Trainer line-up.

Delta Fearow better be here or else. The Fearow in this set is so god-awful that it needs something at least decent to come and redeem it.

They could just as easily release the Slurpuff as a promo card. Not here obviously since we know what's going to be in Roaring Skies promo line.

I don't think Pancham/Pangoro will be in here either, though I could be wrong. From my experience I would think that if they were going to do that in here, the Pangoro we're getting as a promo would be in the actual set and that Pangoro from the battle decks in Japan would be our promo.

Well, I don't know for how much time you've accompanied the TCG but from my experience, they actually do that a lot.
The cards come from the same source, while the other Pangoro was also a promo in Japan. They're not going to separate the line. And they have no problem in including the bad card or the card with a different type in the main set and release the better one/the one with the matching type as a promo (Also, the previous Pancham line we got was a Fighting Pancham and a Dark Pangoro, so what's the deal?).
But you can ignore all those irrelevant details. Still, to put it simple, there are no other cards that fit in those places (between Thundurus-EX and Togekiss), so they are very likely to be in the set.

I've been in TCG from pretty much the beginning.

You may very well be right about what will go in there. All we can really do is wait for the full list to be revealed. I can't really say I can think of anything else that it could be either.

Back