set with the worst pokemon?

RetroJape

Aspiring Trainer
*Checks Cards in Emerald set*
Other than a few cards, this set does look pretty bad to me. But what do I know, I haven't really been keeping up with most of the new sets.

jreeves

Burning Spade
EMERALD HAD the worst pokemon of all time...

Well maybe not all time but pretty clsoe...

Jreeves

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Emerald was by far the worst. Almost none of the cards in it are playable except a very select few, like BF and a couple of the Ex's. The entire set was by far the poorest in a long time.

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
it's EM ! nothing can be worse than that, the only good pokemon inside was medicham ex (and it starts to suk now)

and as an interesting fact, dont u guys notice that rare candy always comes in "not-so-good" expansions? SS, EM, and HP, these sets dont have too much cards that worth getting them.

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
RE:  set with the worst pokemon?

Abhorsen said:
Emerald was by far the worst. Almost none of the cards in it are playable except a very select few, like BF and a couple of the Ex's. The entire set was by far the poorest in a long time.
I couldn't say it better myself!
(Along with a box of Phatoms that I got....just 1ex!)

Typhlosion King

"he hates you, but you're his amigo."
Holon Phntoms wasn't extremely bad, it has gyradose d, flygon d, and some other decent cards. the pokemon in ds are a little worse. i hate emerald,though. It just contains weak cards with no strategy.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Holon Phantoms was a decent set, it is ALOT better than Emerald was. There are quite alot of good cards in HP that decks can be based around, and some of them have been successful at major events, like Kingdra-d.

Also, I don't know if some people have realised but, like Delta Species, a booster box of HP contains only 1 Ex. This is because there are only 3 Exs in the set. Noone got ripped off with 1 Ex, that's how it's supposed to be...

Arcanine 274

=/
RE:   set with the worst pokemon?

Light Venusaur said:
(Along with a box of Phatoms that I got....just 1ex!)
That's how many you are supposed to get, just 1 EX. It's like Delta Species, 3 EX's in the set, so 1 EX per box.

Arcanine out.

Whicker

Kelly Clarkson > You
I don't know what you guys are talking about with the Rare Candy thing. Sandstorm was a good set. Dunsparce ALONE made the set worth it.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Whicker said:
I don't know what you guys are talking about with the Rare Candy thing. Sandstorm was a good set. Dunsparce ALONE made the set worth it.
You mean "guy" seeing as only one person said it, lol. Sandstorm WAS a decent set - Gardevoir ex, Dunsparce and Wobbuffet anyone? There were other decent combos around it too, Cradily wasn't too bad and Wailord ex were around too.

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
Emerald was composed almost entirely of cards from that Quick Construction Pack thing in Japan, which were basically beginner half decks. Of course the set sucked. :p