Server Temporarily Unavailable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same problem and I also get text versions of some of the pages so I just go back and keep clicking the link until it goes through and it also does it while I am trying to send a post.:)

It looks like this:
ISE.jpg

STU.jpg

It can be really annoying. Fix it ASAP

This has been happening to me loads, you just need to refresh it loads and it goes back to normal.

Rayquaza ex said:
I guess WPM forgot to reinstall the forums.

Water Pokemon Master said:
Sorry about the server craziness. Our host and the amount of visitors trying to access this site broke it, so our host is working on fixing the problem. In the mean time, if you refresh any page multiple times, the site will work!

The reason above seems a bit hilarious... :D

Its happening with me its already happening as i type this :0the page is all weird then ts normal again...

I m getting this error too but i'll refresh multiple times then started to work again.

I had to go in and out for 73 minutes before giving up and comming back now.:p

I know WPM can't fix it, and it's the webmasters problem. But, after that shutdown on the forums, it's been worse than ever for me.

If there is too many people, will it be fixed without buying more bandwidth?

-The Guardian of the Sea

Lugia58 said:
If there is too many people, will it be fixed without buying more bandwidth?

-The Guardian of the Sea
When the amount of people coming here is less. DP's been out for weeks now, so I guess it'll be soon. Don't know why this didn't happen from the start, but I guess it was bound to.

I don't think so. WPM has to purchase a larger bandwidth and has to start a donation. Since it's due to the increase in membership, maybe WPM should disable new registrations for awhile. Or, he could also delete the members that signed-up and haven't posted anything in 2 years. I know it's not fair, but would anything work?

Kevin Garrett said:
I don't think so. WPM has to purchase a larger bandwidth and has to start a donation. Since it's due to the increase in membership, maybe WPM should disable new registrations for awhile. Or, he could also delete the members that signed-up and haven't posted anything in 2 years. I know it's not fair, but would anything work?

I don't know if deleting spam accounts would help, but I'm all for it. One thing we know for sure is that the amount of traffic is too high. It's getting irritating now. :[

Shawn out.

Exactly, the member list since the week Diamond and Pearl came has greatly increased. I think deleting spam accounts is definately a good idea. Another thing, I noticed how many Guests are constantly on this site. I wonder if WPM could block Guests somehow.

This has NOTHING to do with bandwidth, and it doesn't require money to fix. Even if it did, I would never ask for money. Dreamhost screwed up the website the other day, and the amount of people coming dramatically rose for some reason, so we are trying to work something out.

This is their latest message to me:
"It appears that your web server has also been the victim of a few
networking issues. Should these problems persist, let us know and I will
check into transferring your account to a different server."

Thank goodness Dreamhost has such good customer support. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back