• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Serperior's Deck-Building Competition: Round 1. Entries due Midnight, 12/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, golferboy69, you aren't in the competition. Unfortunately, you missed the signups. If there are any future decklist competitions, however, and if you're able to sign up in time, then we will gladly accept your decklist.

Does the deck have to centralize around using Celebi, or does Celebi just have to be synergistic to the strategy?
Or can Celebi jus be a tech that works well?

haha, mine will be in later. been busy with work. land navigation, motor pool, all this random nonsense. newho, ill make one up really quick.

Serperior said:
I have fourteen of thirty deck lists. The deadline is midnight tonight! Send them in!

Only 14 of 30?! I thought people were more excited about it than that!

I recommend saying "midnight tonight" in case someone thinks it means midnight tomorrow night.

Pretty pathetic, I know. But there's still time. Ok. I'll update that when I'm a computer. I am on my iPod right now.

What are you going to do if more than 8 people don't send in a decklist?
Will people still be cut?

Aww. This is pathetic. :(

Will lists and scores still be posted? I want to know what I got, so I don't make the same mistakes next round.

It's over. Everyone who sent a list moves forward.

Judges will discuss what to do next. Expect a new round in two/three days.

By Midnight, 12/5, I think Serperior meant Midnight the night of 12/4. So 12:00 AM of the 4th. Did that make sense?

And I wanna see my score!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back