• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

SeniorSpoony's Exchange Post *If your waiting on a trade from me READ THIS*

RE: SeniorSpoony's Exchange Post |H:| Garchomp LvX Leafeon LvX Landmin LvX NEW Merchandise!! |W:| Gengar X

leafeon x?
i guess?

RE: SeniorSpoony's Exchange Post |H:| Garchomp LvX Leafeon LvX Landmin LvX NEW Merchandise!! |W:| Gengar X

cml for unown g
expert belt and 3 rosanse

i will do those for tangroth x

Are there any simple rares that you want that I could trade for the flash drive?

why did you skip me

Please cml landmin X, leafeon X and 4 Rosannes. I have Sally X and Garchomp C X

Check my list for Unown G, Roseanne's, Warp Point, and SSU.

Feel free to ask about some Arceus stuff, I don't think it's completely updated.

Wishirulz said:
leafeon x?
i guess?
I dont really see anything big enough to tradef for Leafeon right now sorry.
Islam soliman said:
cml for unown g
expert belt and 3 rosanse

i will do those for tangroth x
The Expert Belts are being traded, and I value Tangrowth at $12.00 USD so the Roseannes would completley cover it's value
Juliacoolo said:
Are there any simple rares that you want that I could trade for the flash drive?
Ehh I think I'll pass
Islam soliman said:
why did you skip me
Nobody skipped you!
Jackolas said:
Please cml landmin X, leafeon X and 4 Rosannes. I have Sally X and Garchomp C X
How much do you vaule those two? (Sally and Garchomp C)
SeaLegend said:
Check my list for Unown G, Roseanne's, Warp Point, and SSU.

Feel free to ask about some Arceus stuff, I don't think it's completely updated.
Didn't really see much...

RE: SeniorSpoony's Exchange Post |H:| Garchomp LvX Leafeon LvX Landmin LvX NEW Merch

my gengar x OR my sallamence x for your luxray gl x

both my level x's are mint but i do not really care about the condition of your card as long as it is playable and is not totally destroyed,[/font]so let me know...

RE: SeniorSpoony's Exchange Post |H:| Garchomp LvX Leafeon LvX Landmin LvX NEW Merch

kabutops33 said:
my gengar x OR my sallamence x for your luxray gl x

both my level x's are mint but i do not really care about the condition of your card as long as it is playable and is not totally destroyed,[/font]so let me know...
Luxray is on my wants NOT haves, sorry for the mix-up.

Would you do it for a rare candy? I really want that for my collection.

Juliacoolo said:
Would you do it for a rare candy? I really want that for my collection.
Well right now its pending with Festizzio. But I'll let you know if that deal goes sour.

RE: SeniorSpoony's Exchange Post |H:| Garchomp LvX Leafeon LvX Landmin LvX NEW Merchandise!! |W:| Gengar LvX Salamence

bump ip trhw jan= =when ot==toye feet are sromoin and rhw jam is pumpinf od babu=y

RE: SeniorSpoony's Exchange Post |H:| Garchomp LvX Leafeon LvX Landmin LvX NEW Merchandise!! |W:| Gengar LvX Salamence

BUMP!!!
. NEW SIG . NEW YEAR : These are the last few chances to trade before I get seller status and ONLY SELL .

i have from your wants tangrowth lvl x
interested in roseannes and garchomp x (not SP one)

CML for leafy X.

karimsoliman94 said:
i have from your wants tangrowth lvl x
interested in roseannes and garchomp x (not SP one)
Garchomp is worth FAR more than Tangrowth.
richkid50000 said:
CML for leafy X.
What about the Flygon X trade?? You never got back to me. Lets do that first.

that wasnt an offer i was just saying what i like check me for adds
and how about roseannes

Can you tell me the capacity of the USB? I
may offer candy(s) And Roseane(s) depending on the size.

Hey,

I need your Garchomp C Lv.X(Tin). I have Tangrowth Lv.X. What other Lv.Xs OR how many roseannes would you be willing to part with?

karimsoliman94 said:
that wasnt an offer i was just saying what i like check me for adds
and how about roseannes
i dont see anything else.
Brawler said:
Hey,

I need your Garchomp C Lv.X(Tin). I have Tangrowth Lv.X. What other Lv.Xs OR how many roseannes would you be willing to part with?
i like tangrowth
Juliacoolo said:
Can you tell me the capacity of the USB? I
may offer candy(s) And Roseane(s) depending on the size.
1 gig

Back