• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

SeniorSpoony's Exchange Post *If your waiting on a trade from me READ THIS*

RE: SeniorSpoony's Exchange Post |H:| Garchomp LvX Leafeon LvX Landmin LvX NEW Merchandise!! |W:| Gengar LvX Salamence

CML please for:
Helix Fossil RH x 1
Expert belt x 1

thanks

RE: SeniorSpoony's Exchange Post |H:| Garchomp LvX Leafeon LvX Landmin LvX NEW Merchandise!! |W:| Gengar LvX Salamence

Your Inbox was full earlier when I tried to send you a PM and don't know if it still is.

kcv3 said:
I have Blazikin FB X, looking for Kingdra or Gardevoir SW
dont have those
richkid50000 said:
would you be willing to do sally X for leafy X?
Jackolas said:
I don't need Giratina X and I don't want the promo Chomp C X
i guess
Can you CML for them then please.
[/quote]
How about my Landmin your Sally?
[/quote]

No, thanks. I just got a Landmin X now
[/quote]
k
Mr.Ferrari said:
CML please for:
Helix Fossil RH x 1
Expert belt x 1

thanks
not interested
the crippler 18 said:
Your Inbox was full earlier when I tried to send you a PM and don't know if it still is.
it isn't

SrSpoony said:
d
the crippler 18 said:
it isn't

Yeah your PM quota is full I tried PMing you about our trade and it won't let me send because of that.

I'm really sorry I deleted them but they were in my Trash Can D: Everyone please try again. Once again sorry!!!!!!

Back