• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Seniors BR - Leafeon UD/Roserade UL

XanderPitz1010

So....who likes shirts?
Pokemon (24):
3-2-2 Leafeon X (Eevee: 2 UD, 1 RR; Leafeon = 2 UD)
3-3 Roserade UL
2 Unown Q
3 Unown R
3 Uxie LA
3 Sableye SF

T/S/S (21):
3 Bebe's Search
3 Expert Belt
2 Department Store Girl
2 Interviewer's Questions
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Pokemon Communication

Energy (15):
2 {G}
2 {P}
4 Rainbow
3 Special {D}
4 Call

Strategy: Get out Sableye to quickly set up Leafeon and Roserade. Then attach energies to Roserade to put special conditions on your opponent and blast 50 or 100 damage each turn. Stacking on Roserade's also helps deliver the final blow when all my Leafeons are gone.

*NOTE* That is the only combination of eevees I have at the moment in case any of you are wondering why I chose it.

RE: Seniors BR - Leafeon X Condition Lock

I would take out blaziken. You really dont need to do 150 damage, its a bit excessive.

I need blaziken because sometimes im stuck with no energy or I cant get leafeon X out so I need it to get at least 1 condition on them.

Multi is rotated. And I think 3-3-1 leafeon is better just for consistency.

@minimidget: Ill put a 3-3-1 and put in a level max or premier ball.

@cmvirtusio: Tried Blaziken FB, it was too much of a hassle to get out, along with azelf and spiritomb. I also thought of Vileplume LA, but it only has 1 different special condition from roserade and is not automatic (you need to attach energy). Blaziken is just as easy to get out and quicker as well. As for the energies idk where you're going with that because i need {G} & {P} energies for roserade and leafeon.

I already have Blaziken PL, but I did overlook 4 rainbow energies. Thanks for reminding me.

I would prefer to run Roserade UL without Blaziken since two techs (one being a stage 2) seems really clunky. Also, I have found Unown Return from HGSS pretty useful in this deck to get energy back into your hand from Rose. Oh, and you may want to tech in a Flareon instead of Blaziken so Steelix doesn't take a dump on this deck XP

-1 energy restore and +4 SSU. It lets you reuse a roserade with a billion energy on it.

Ya, i thought of that, but having all of that energy on Roserade has been my saving grace when Leafeon is knocked out because I OHKO anything. I versed GengarPlume and DialgaChomp with this and both times when Leafeon was KO'd Roserade came in and swept clean and I won by about 2 prizes every time.

I used Venusaur because its Special Reaction attack mimics Leafeon UD's Miasma Wind (with 4 energy though :(). Before, I had used Blaziken PL and all it could do was burn and use Clutch since it's {R} type and could only use rainbow energy. Venusaur, being {G}, can use all of the energy in my deck and can deliver 80 damage for just 1 energy on Roserade. Plus, 140 hp is anything but shabby and with an e-belt it gets 160 hp, deals at least 100 damage every turn (50 for desperate pollen), and can tank just as well as Leafeon.

Oops, ya its supposed to be a 3-2-2 line Leafeon X. I must have hit 3 by mistake. I guess with SSU I dont need so many grass and psychic energies. As for the supporters, why get rid of so many? I need Sableye to find a few for me especially to get Collectors and Bebe's.

this is a little out there but Unown with RETURN from HS is a searchable and reliable option to get energy back to the hand.
http://pokegym.net/gallery/displayimage.php?imageid=49813

I think you should run either Venusaur or Leafeon, running both of them decreases your consistency and speed, and it is not needed. I personally prefer Leafeon, as it is a little harder to set up, but its alternative attacking options are better, and it has Energy Forcing for Roserade. So -2-2-2 Venusaur, +1 Pokemon Communication, +2 Pokemon Collector, +2 Broken Time-Space, +1 Luxury Ball

I did notice how hard it was to power up Venusaur. Ill try this:

-2-2-2 Venusaur

+1 Pokemon Communication
+2 Unown R
+1 Pokemon Collector
+1 Unown Q
+1 Uxie LA

UPDATED

Back