Selling...

Fridge

Indie 'Choo's just too cool.
Hey people, long time no see!

I want to sell off my pokemon card collection, and after browsing the selling sub forum I noticed that people are only selling cards DP onwards. I pretty much stopped collecting after the 'Legends awaken' series, so most of my collection is out of date and I have very little by the way of 'recent'. I was wondering if there is any point setting up a selling thread anyway and if people would be prepared to buy cards pre DP, going all the way back to Base set 1 to help finish collections or just to use for fun. If you think its worth a shot just let me know guys!

Well, first off, you have to be a Verified Seller in order to sell you cards, which means you need to have a good number of positive trade reps. Then you would have to check to make sure that you have all of the requirements to apply to be a verified seller. You have to take that in consideration before you can even seriously ask about that.

I understand about the whole verfied seller thing and I have read all the selling rules. If enoguh people say this is a good idea then I will apply to be a verified seller but I'm not going to do that until I'm sure I am actually going to sell.

It really depends on the cards you are selling. If they are commons and uncommons, then most people probably wouldn't want them. If they are rares, holos, etc... then some people will want them. It's really up to you.

There are many collectors I know of in the trading corner, so you could probably sell anything of value. Selling bulk/sets could also work.

Back