Seller gone crazy or crazy gone seller?

Spirit Of Mew

Gone
A user on ebay is asking a price of $9,000,00 for his lot of pokemon cards. There are no pictures of the cards and it is not very discriptive.

I don't understand what could be going through someone's mind when they make THIS AUCTION

Anyone have any idea at all?

wtf nine million dollars???

even if you had like 1000 copies of EVERY pokemon card EVER made it wouldn't even be worth a fraction of that.

forgot to add,

LOL AHAHAHAHAHAH

Yet, however much an idiot this person is, someone(eventually) will take the bait and buy. Crazier things have been done, although not by much.

What an idiot he wants 9 million for base set cards, either he accidentally typed the price in wrong, or he is deluded.
It is still very funny :D

This is a huge lot of 1000+ cards 50+ holos

Charizard, blastoise, zapdos, alakazm, cd charizard, blaines arcanine, triantaur, foretress, umbreon, raichu, nine tails, sabrinas alakazm, steelix, kygore, venusaur. This lot contains alot of out of print classic cards from old decks, booster backs, and more. It also contains some new ones. All holos are in almost mint condition. And uncommons / commons are in good condition and are from base, jungle, fossil, neo, team rocket, gym trainers, promos, and some new sets.

This is my entire collection over last 5 years

Hmmm, my opinion is they are an idiot. And anyone who buys this is 1 as well. Maybe its worth so much because of the pokemon i bolded in their listing. they are so rare i have never heard of them before and are perhaps 5th gen ones. And booster backs who doesn't want them. I have always longed Nintendo to just sell the back of a booster, its all i ever wanted. Seriously why would i want anymore cards once i bid on this listing :p

you should a poll...

oh and i forgot...

LOL HAHA HA HA HA HA

''tiranitaur"

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

No one's going to buy that. He is an idiot. Someone should contact him to tell him his collection's only worth...50 smackeroos? Maybe even less.

Nine Million Dollors? And a guy who has 100% positive. I wouldn't be suprised if that goes down to 1% positive.

They are in almost mint condition, and some are even in a good condition. It's not worth it, and that guys.... is just.... the worst seller I've ever seen.

Thats probably how much he's spend on Pokemon cards over five years, and now he just wants it back.

Maybe if the 10,000 cards did this:

-Charizard PSA 9 mint 1st ed, Charizard ex mint...and the pattern went on...then 9,000,000 but this person is on something, no doubt :D

50 Holos and 1000 other cards from BASE SET, for the low, low price of $9,000,000!
Such a deal!
I have to agree with Wiseman, he's on something.

That, or there is another, much simpler reason:
He just doesn't want people to know his buy-it-now price and goes for the highest bid. Le omg, an option that makes sense!

Pandamore, given your ignorance in word choice, you have no room to belittle the intelligence of others.

Folks like this one pop up all the time. I've seen Charizards listed for $10,000 in "mnit" condition. It's a kid who thinks his collection is worth far more than it is.

I don't think it's funny... I feel bad for the person that has the highest bid right now. D:

Who on earth thinks Pokémon cards are worth so much? BTW: Seller gone Crazy... very, very, very crazy...

vilebaseball said:
Pandamore, given your ignorance in word choice, you have no room to belittle the intelligence of others.

Folks like this one pop up all the time. I've seen Charizards listed for $10,000 in "mnit" condition. It's a kid who thinks his collection is worth far more than it is.

[sarcasm]Yes, I'm so stupid I can't bring up my own saying on subjects[/sarcasm]

Really, did you get in any way offended by my post? or do you just like bashing people in threads which I've seen in alot of ones you've posted in. Bringing up my opinion on this doesn't prove anything. This thread is about a seller selling his/her collection for an amazingly high amount not rising the conversation to tell me of my intelligence. Have a point or leave me alone >:O

Back