ORAS Secret Base Party Pokémon Not Showing Up in Their Entirety?

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
Apparently a lot of people's teams aren't showing up in their entirety (only 2-3 Pokémon instead of 6). Does anyone know what determines the number of Pokémon that show up in your Secret Base team?

Rank?

Game progress?

It was hard enough to limit my favorites to 6 Pokémon, so I really don't want any of those left out. :(

EDIT: Here's my Secret Base QR code with the battle format changed to Rotation. Can someone add me and confirm if all 6 Pokémon show up this way? (Note: you'll have to wait until at least midnight after you add me to battle.)

27kS5MZ.png

EDIT 2: I set up a Game Sync ID and, according to the Pokémon Global Link, my team is still only 3 Pokémon. I saw another profile that had their battle format set to Triple and only 3 were listed there as well (even with Level Release turned on). I guess you're stuck with 3 Pokémon (the first 3 in your party at the time of generating/sharing) regardless of what battle format you choose. :/

I'm still hoping there is a way to allow 6 Pokémon. Maybe another item similar to Level Release that hasn't been discovered yet?

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Nekoban Ryo said:
Apparently a lot of people's teams aren't showing up in their entirety (only 2-3 Pokémon instead of 6). Does anyone know what determines the number of Pokémon that show up in your Secret Base team?

Rank?

Game progress?

It was hard enough to limit my favorites to 6 Pokémon, so I really don't want any of those left out. :(

Ummm...maybe they only show 3 because the basic setting is Single Battle? I think if you change the Battle Setting for Secret Base battles, you can use more Pokemon methinks.

Auride

Periodic Visitor
I do not have the games, but I can confirm that only 3 Pokemon are allowed in standard single battles (as in, the default ruleset used for online play, as well as the battle subway and maison). 4 are allowed for Doubles, and 6 for Triples/Rotation. There is probably also an option to use less restrictive rulesets as well, but I cannot say for sure.

Don't know why only 2 would be allowed, though.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
My team really isn't cut out for multi-battles, but I might just have to set the battle format to Triple/Rotation just to show off all my favorites...

The guy who had 2 was using Legendaries, so maybe the games take power level into account? idk

EDIT: Here's my Secret Base QR code with the battle format changed to Rotation. Can someone add me and confirm if all 6 Pokémon show up this way? (Note: you'll have to wait until at least midnight after you add me to battle.)

27kS5MZ.png

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
I set up a Game Sync ID and, according to the Pokémon Global Link, my team is still only 3 Pokémon. I saw another profile that had their battle format set to Triple and only 3 were listed there as well (even with Level Release turned on). I guess you're stuck with 3 Pokémon (the first 3 in your party at the time of generating/sharing) regardless of what battle format you choose. :/

I'm still hoping there is a way to allow 6 Pokémon. Maybe another item similar to Level Release that hasn't been discovered yet?