Second 'Trainer's Toolkit' Revealed, Comes with Crobat V!

I predicted this a few months ago. I hope they continue to do this with ultra rare staple cards like dedenne and crobat

@EmoDoggo Do you think that scalpers will be after these? I thought playable products were not popular among scalpers since they only want packs. Shiny Crobat Vs selling for $4 on TCGPlayer might be some evidence that they don't value playables - or maybe they overestimate how much they will be worth?

@EmoDoggo Do you think that scalpers will be after these? I thought playable products were not popular among scalpers since they only want packs. Shiny Crobat Vs selling for $4 on TCGPlayer might be some evidence that they don't value playables - or maybe they overestimate how much they will be worth?
I assume it’ll be in a similar situation to the previous Trainer’s Toolkit: it’ll sell out quickly and be absent from stores for a while but it’ll quickly come back and easily found for MSRP or lower.

But then again, the current scalper issue wasn’t as bad back then...

So next new draw card is the grass cricket lol

No, they'll presumably print a new consistency boosting Pokemon in 2023 like they always do

It goes like this: A generation is 3 years in the TCG. There'll be a consistency card in the first year, the second year usually has a mediocre consistency card, and in the third year it'll be great

Back