Second 'Trainer's Toolkit' Revealed, Comes with Crobat V!

Bongooo

Eternatus VMAX is Mega Rayquaza's goth phase
I predicted this a few months ago. I hope they continue to do this with ultra rare staple cards like dedenne and crobat

duncanxc (Duncan)

Aspiring Trainer
@EmoDoggo Do you think that scalpers will be after these? I thought playable products were not popular among scalpers since they only want packs. Shiny Crobat Vs selling for $4 on TCGPlayer might be some evidence that they don't value playables - or maybe they overestimate how much they will be worth?

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
@EmoDoggo Do you think that scalpers will be after these? I thought playable products were not popular among scalpers since they only want packs. Shiny Crobat Vs selling for $4 on TCGPlayer might be some evidence that they don't value playables - or maybe they overestimate how much they will be worth?
I assume it’ll be in a similar situation to the previous Trainer’s Toolkit: it’ll sell out quickly and be absent from stores for a while but it’ll quickly come back and easily found for MSRP or lower.

But then again, the current scalper issue wasn’t as bad back then...

JaxuTCG

i love swinub
So next new draw card is the grass cricket lol

No, they'll presumably print a new consistency boosting Pokemon in 2023 like they always do

It goes like this: A generation is 3 years in the TCG. There'll be a consistency card in the first year, the second year usually has a mediocre consistency card, and in the third year it'll be great