Scizor ex from “Wild Force” and “Cyber Judge”

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Scizor ex and Scyther have been revealed from Japan’s Wild Force and Cyber Judge, which will release in Japan on January 26th. We expect the cards from these sets to become part of our Temporal Forces set in March.

Scyther – Grass – HP90
Basic Pokémon
[C] Cut Up: 10 damage.
[C][C] Slashing Strike: 60 damage. During your next turn, this Pokémon can’t use Slashing Strike.
Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 1

Scizor ex – Metal – HP270
Stage 1 – Evolves from Scyther...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Slow trickle of reveals it seems to be then! Still no ARs/other secrets today but they're quickly running out of regular exes to show. I'm guessing we're probably gonna get a reveal of that last ace spec soon, something innocuous after, and then mayybe another big reveal drop close to release. Unfortunately looks like this Scizor's gonna be another regular ex that fails to stand out from the crowd of much stronger cards in this set, but at least the art's nice, a rad showing by newer artists Dsuke and toriyufu here.

Slow trickle of reveals it seems to be then! Still no ARs/other secrets today but they're quickly running out of regular exes to show. I'm guessing we're probably gonna get a reveal of that last ace spec soon, something innocuous after, and then mayybe another big reveal drop close to release. Unfortunately looks like this Scizor's gonna be another regular ex that fails to stand out from the crowd of much stronger cards in this set, but at least the art's nice, a rad showing by newer artists Dsuke and toriyufu here.
But all ace specs were revealed. Master ball, cape, energy, Guzman on a stick, past and futures. And in the list is said to have only 6

It looks like they're pushing a Scizor ex/Metang deck?? Unfortunately, I think Dialga VSTAR would be a stronger partner for Metang as its VSTAR Power is just insane and can call for some huge Prize swings, but 270 HP is pretty bulky. You have options to pair it with Scizor from OBF and Kleavor from ASR which could make a "Scyther Box" deck kinda cute. Don't think it'd be top-tier by any means but would be fun to pull up to locals with

But all ace specs were revealed. Master ball, cape, energy, Guzman on a stick, past and futures. And in the list is said to have only 6
Read the description again. 6 Trainer ACE SPEC cards and the Energy is a 7th.

Yup and really only 1 is good so far, there is 2 that see some play but 1 stands out

Prime Catcher see most play for sure but that item for future pokemons is really good for future deck. it may see play in future box deck over Prime Catcher

Last ACE spec is tool which does +50 damage to opponent’s active ex. it’s not official and not sure is it real yet but that I have heard it could be

It’s bad unless base damage is 280 which Giratina vstar has. 330 is crazy damage when Tina can ohko Charizard ex without using vstar power

for most of the decks that’s bad tool
Yup. 240 is respectable, but it falls just short of that magic number. Two-shotting Stage 2s is as intended, but you'd want to OHKO Stage 1s.

Back