• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Scizor/Cobalion/Kyurem Is this over-teched?

parmcat

T-Tar tyrant
So, I like a few combinations with the new cards, and when I started to put a new deck together, the poke lines seemed to grow.

I have not played this yet, as I put it on paper last night. Maybe its not even wotth building....Please have a look and let me know what should be cut/added

Pokemon-21

3-3 Scizor Prime
3 Cobalion
3 Kyurem
3 Skarmory
1 Cleffa
2 Shaymin
2-2 Electrode

T-S- 24

4 Twins
3 Collectors
3 Catchers
3 Seekers
4 Communication
3 Pont/Juniper
2 Pokedex
3 Junk Arm

Energy-15

7 Metal
4 Special Metal
4 Rainbow

Plan- Skarmory is your ideal starter. Grab as many energies and sacrifice him to activate Twins. Scizor will be the main attacker, so we can load the energies on him. Cobalion will work well with Scizor. Kyurem is there to work against fire Pokes.

Obviously, Shaymin will be used to move the energies around when I get them al out...hopefully to start hitting quickly. I have added Pokedex to be able to have a look at my top 5 cards....if there are energies there, I can then use Electrode to grab the energies, and add then even quicker to my bench. Pokedex will help me to not blindly sacrifice Electrode without having energies to grab. Seeker can be used for a donk, or to recall pokes/energies, or Shamin to move the energies.

In theory, it seems to work in my head.

Are there too many pokemon? Is there enough energies to warrant having Electrode in there?

Thanks for looking!

Parm

Is this deck over teched? No, of course not. This itself is a techdeck. With techdecks there are so many options you have. I personaly have played a deck like this that ran Landorus, Kyurem, and Cobalion. If you want this deck to be less spread, you can make some lines heavier and take out some helpful but unnecessary stuff:

Pokemon-21
3-3 Scizor Prime
3 Cobalion
3 Kyurem
4 Skarmory
3-3 Electrode
T-S- 24
4 Twins
4 Collectors
4 Catchers
2 Research Record
4 Communication
4 Pont/Juniper
3 Junk Arm
Energy-15
4 Metal
4 Special Metal
4 Rainbow
3 Water

Or, if you want all your matchups to be around even:

Pokemon-23
2-2 Scizor Prime
3 Cobalion
1 Relicanth
2 Mew
2 Jumpluff
2 Kyurem
2 Skarmory
1 Cleffa
1 Shaymin
2-1 Electrode
1 Tyrogue
1 Elekid
T-S- 22
4 Twins
4 Collectors
3 Catchers
3 Seekers
3 Communication
3 Pont/Juniper
3 Junk Arm
Energy-15
2 Metal
4 Special Metal
4 Rainbow
3 Water
1 Grass
1 Rescue

Either of these would make a good deck, but it is up to you how you play it. If you like consistancy go with Dek 1,but if you like to change things up and take risks go with dek 2. I hope my posts have been a help to you and you do good with your deck.
-iisnumber12

iisnumber12 said:
Is this deck over teched? No, of course not. This itself is a techdeck. With techdecks there are so many options you have. I personaly have played a deck like this that ran Landorus, Kyurem, and Cobalion. If you want this deck to be less spread, you can make some lines heavier and take out some helpful but unnecessary stuff:

Pokemon-21
3-3 Scizor Prime
3 Cobalion
3 Kyurem
4 Skarmory
3-3 Electrode
T-S- 24
4 Twins
4 Collectors
4 Catchers
2 Research Record
4 Communication
4 Pont/Juniper
3 Junk Arm
Energy-15
4 Metal
4 Special Metal
4 Rainbow
3 Water

Or, if you want all your matchups to be around even:

Pokemon-23
2-2 Scizor Prime
3 Cobalion
1 Relicanth
2 Mew
2 Jumpluff
2 Kyurem
2 Skarmory
1 Cleffa
1 Shaymin
2-1 Electrode
1 Tyrogue
1 Elekid
T-S- 22
4 Twins
4 Collectors
3 Catchers
3 Seekers
3 Communication
3 Pont/Juniper
3 Junk Arm
Energy-15
2 Metal
4 Special Metal
4 Rainbow
3 Water
1 Grass
1 Rescue

Either of these would make a good deck, but it is up to you how you play it. If you like consistancy go with Dek 1,but if you like to change things up and take risks go with dek 2. I hope my posts have been a help to you and you do good with your deck.
-iisnumber12

Awesome!!!!!

Thank you for the great response

Parm

Back