Wi-Fi Trades -scheezy's trading post. [LOOKING FOR A PARTNER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you trust that person with not only your pokemon, but your life? haha.

and also, how often can you get access to cloning?

lol i haven't talked to him in a while i believe it was P99 or some one along that line ill look into my posts and find out who it was
Edit: i now am thinking it was PDC (Palkia Dialga Clash)

hm, maybe we can partner up at a later time, but right now i'm looking for someone who can clone at the drop of a hat. i'm sorry!

scheezy said:
hm, maybe we can partner up at a later time, but right now i'm looking for someone who can clone at the drop of a hat. i'm sorry!

Okay, any way do you when do you wanna do the trade? I'm gunning to let my bro play minecraft fun game check it out. any way ill be away for some time.
Edit: i could get to cloning i think i need action replay though if i do ill buy one then learn to clone :D.

i don't know a lot about it, which is why i'd like a partner with the capabilities.

i just know it's done with an AR.

the difference is the way they save, i think? which is what EPM told me.

cause i know i can clone with pokesav, i would just need the original pokemon. it wouldn't be like "oh hey, let me use this "___".pkm file and fake PID, SID, and whatever else" lol idk. just sayin'

I have an AR, and I could partner up with you. Just a few things, though:

I can get almost every single pokemon since I have at least one game from every region, but I need to complete them all first (for the fun of it, lol :p) and I haven't beat Black yet, but I'm close, and I beat White. So I don't have access to all the pokemon yet, but I will! :p

and I am willing to get a cloning cheat on my AR and test it on Black, and I'll clone for you on there.

well i can definitely help where i can with that, but sadly the only version i have is white.

have you cloned any pokemon from previous generations?

Yes; I have the cloning cheat in previous generations also. I have a lot of cheats for previous generations, but I only use the ones I absolutely need (like the cloning cheat)

Good news! Just got a Pokemon Black AR code for me to use, it apparently works for people, so I'll be able to clone for you if you trade stuff to my Black!

All right, so here's the thing:

My AR works perfectly fine for the Generation 4 games (tested) and I tested it for Black and White, and I think I need a new AR for Black and White since they're new games because it won't work for them. But, I have money and a dad who will take me to get one, so I WILL be getting a new one!

ilovemypikachu - sounds good, well get back to me when you get it!

@GMD - i'm interested in your

GAMESTOP Deoxys UT
Oak's Letter Shaymin UT
Pikachu colored Pichu (is this UT, as well?)

however, i'm not interested in trading my mew for them, i'm sorry! let me know if there's another pokemon that interested you. i can let you know if i get another one, though?

Well,im interested on the Shiny Bisharp,but only if its male,and I see you have a Tornadus,but its reserved... :/

*skiped* lol when do you wanna do the trade? (the trade is my UT Celibe for your jirachi (w/ pokerus))

Oh, I have the Shiny Event Pichu, but if you already have somebody, what's fine.

(For some reason, it's the little things that bug me) The level 70 Regigigias you have for trade, isn't UT. From what I know, you can get a level 100 Regigigas UT and level 1 Regigigas UT. I had both, but on the game I lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back