scariest experience in your life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum26

Man's gotta eat.
Hi this is for those who want to release all those scary experiences in your life. one of mine is me and my friends were all just bored and we were walking across peoples lawns no harm done right until one lawn this guy comes out with some kind of gun in his hand and starts to yell at us to get off his lawn. We couldnt even here what he is saying because once we saw him come out we were already halfway down the street.

Wouldn't this be part of the WORST experiences of your life thead???? :/

It sounds a WHOLE lot like it to me. ;)

But this one time my cousin was pointing a Bebe (or whatever) gun at my bro and I. I don't know if it was a joke to him or for real.

I think they are two different things because this is what flare wrote RE: The WORST Experience Of Your Life
OK, this happened on Thursday. I was at a roller skating rink for a school party. I was skating when a girl accidentally collided with me.

And then, when we were falling down, she accidentally kicked me.

In.

The.

Nuts.

Believe me, it's embarrasing to be kneeling in the middle of a roller skating rink holding your nuts in pain in front of about 50 people who all know you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that doesnt seem very scary hurtful but not scary

It is scary IMO, I mean we have to protect the guys.
Anyways, when my dad got stealed, a man was pointing him with a gun, I was very scaried.

Whilst I was climbing a mountain I slipped of the edge....

I quickly managed to grasp the hand of friend otherwise I would have died :(

infmach said:
Anyways, when my dad got stealed, a man was pointing him with a gun, I was very scaried.

Your Dad got stealed? o_O What happened?

Hm. I haven't had really any scary experiences... probably most is when a Tornado barely missed our house in January. It was like BLACK. Like a wall of black. Scary. :[

It would have to be when my friend took my shoe off and threw it in a flooded gulley. I dived in afterwards. Scary and stupid indeed.

dmaster out.

Scariest thing ever would have to be when I went swimming (I can't swim) and my cousin took me to the deep part of the lake on a floaty thing and I slipped off it and started to drown while she thought I was joking and just watched me. I screamed for help but no one came to my aide until her mom heard me and rushed in to save me. >.> Yet another reason why I dislike water.

I was at a club and these guys got into a fight which led to an all out brawl and yah there was blood everywhere and my second is that my parents died in a car crash so i live with my aunt and uncle.

kevkev77777 said:
I was at a club and these guys got into a fight which led to an all out brawl and yah there was blood everywhere and my second is that my parents died in a car crash so I live with my aunt and uncle.
Man sorry about your parents

Ampha-pwn77 said:
infmach said:

Your Dad got stealed? o_O What happened?

Hm. I haven't had really any scary experiences... probably most is when a Tornado barely missed our house in January. It was like BLACK. Like a wall of black. Scary. :[

It was while we were going to my grandpa's house.

when my mom slipped in janury a coupole years ago and fell un conisous (sprained her back) i was FREAKING OUT it was only me any my mom but she woke up in like 5 minutes cause it was snowing so we called her boyfriend (Now fieance :3) and drove her 2 the hospitia\l but i still had to go to school i was really worried that my mom was gonna die.... (I was like 9 or 10...)

-CC

kashmaster said:

:O omg that happened me too, it was in Italy, I slipped of the edge, luckily my cousin could grab me... otherwise a 40 feet deep fall with a lot of rocks at the bottom :(

I was 4, and I was almost kidnapped. I was screaming for help when this guy held me tight. Luckily a kind man was at my aid. Did I mention I was 4?

London underground trains, had to run into the station to get on the train because it was just about to leave, I got on, but my mom and my brother didnt, I was about 7. I thought I would never see them again.

Luckily they got on at the next stop ;P

Pokequaza said:
kashmaster said:

:O omg that happened me too, it was in Italy, I slipped of the edge, luckily my cousin could grab me... otherwise a 40 feet deep fall with a lot of rocks at the bottom :(

My drop was 3000 feet at least lol :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back