Saturday, 8/5, DP Starters!

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah maybe but we will see his evolutions when they come out.:)

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

Awww...So we won't be getting Aipomlutions? =(
Still...I really prefer if they used the fake kanggaroo, triceratops and the cat Pokemon. However, YAY!~!!!! I knew they would not change the starter
traditions!!!^^

I still can't help laughing at the Electabuzz evolutions...^^ That is so funny! looks like a painted Yeti!

Better hope the stage 2 for Hikozaru is not Son Goku.^^

cya!

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah the new pokemon are funny and weird this time around.:)

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
Yay! At least we dont have to deal with immunity this time round (D is immune to P), and we have W/R/G. Since Ill get both games, Ill get W and R starters. If any of you want, we can trade so we will get the record in the pokedex.

The chatter move's quite nice though, hearing your own voice :D

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah the starters are awesome and I wonder what their base attacks will be? Probobly like the ones we have had before but with a twist.:)

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
From what ChanseyMaster said, it looks like these starters will be the same as always. Water, Fire, and Grass.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
A money and fire do not go well together AT ALL! Just look at it. A red money with a flame for a tail *coughCharmanderclonecough*. The rest look awesome though. Especially the Graas one.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
I got some info on Parukia & Diaruga's types:

Firstly, some clarification. When *disclosed name* reported on Parukia being a "Super Dragon" he mistranslated. What it actually said was Parukia is psychic/dragon types.Diaruga is steel/dragon.

we got 2 more Legi Dragons

Also Parukia's signature move is Metroric Swarm(the fan created move)

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
How is Parukia not steel? He's more steel than Diaruga...
Anyway, it's cool that he gets Meteoric Swarm. I wonder what Diaruga will get?
Thanks for the update.

[ChanseyMaster]

James

Team Rocket Member for crazy ideas...!
so my beloved parukia isn't steel...? Wow, that has it's up-and down-sides... no weakness to fire... yet again, why isn't it steel...? What's it's body made off then? anyways, great news on the starters though, I just wonder how the final evo's of those starters look like! I just don't like the poo-throwing monkey... I'll go for either the Grass or the Water starter... And since I'm hoping on getting both, Diamond and Pearl, (but I'll get pearl first) I might aswell pick them both, and maybe even trade to get all of them! I will anyway getting two Parukia's, for a nice team-up with two of them!:D I see it perfectly in front of me: ''Go! Parukia and Parukia!'' muwhahahaha!:D

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
How do they come up with the starter pokemon for the games anyway?:)

NidokingTamer

Aspiring Trainer
ya they did

a penguin
a turtle looking plant thingy
and a burning monkey

their alright looking

but the johto starters are still the best

Metal Master

Sparkily Sunshine
RE:  Saturday, 8/5, DP Starters!

Water Pokémon Master said:
Sorry, but there has been nothing official that has announced their types.
Just to clear this up, WPM is referring to Parukia's and Diaruga's type. All of the information posted by Rickraptor77 has not yet been confirmed and may be false info or just speculation from somewhere.

And, the Penguin is a Fighter! FIGHTING PENGUIN FTW!

BTW, about those fake starters that we saw:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37489493

That should answer your questions. Unless of course, they didn't draw them. Which then would be TRULY confusing.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
NidokingTamer said:
ya they did

a penguin
a turtle looking plant thingy
and a burning monkey

their alright looking

but the johto starters are still the best

I am wondering how did they come up with those pokemon for the games?:)

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
hey the info i have given is a 100% true i snatched from a top-secreat press=release of of a jap site using my decoding software,still don't believe me?

Just google Parukia or Diarugia & look for Pokecity,& u'll a see:)

Metal Master

Sparkily Sunshine
RE:  Saturday, 8/5, DP Starters!

Rickraptor77 said:
hey the info i have given is a 100% true i snatched from a top-secreat press=release of of a jap site using my decoding software,still don't believe me?

Just google Parukia or Diarugia & look for Pokecity,& u'll a see:)
Google a Pokemon name? ROFL, I'm not searching. Go find that link, and give it. Otherwise, you have no true information.

Besides, if it was JPN, how do you know it was from a press release? It could've been from a Pokemon site that was just speculation. So no dice.