Saturday, 4/1, Holon Adventurer

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Besides this card being a great addition to the Holon Engine, it also combos well with Metanite.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That card is awesome ibecause it allows you to discard a card and you get 3 more cards plus if it is a female pokemon you get to draw 1 more. That is pretty good because your odds of getting a good pokemon increase.:)

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
Well, this is the Delta Species equivilant of Rocket's Mission, and is better because of course...say it with me everybody:

Everyone: The Holon Engine!

And as far as the thing in the background goes, I have no clue. Some kind of ancient relic?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
Wait, if you discarded a pokémon with δ on the card..., but what if a card says:
if the defending has δ on the card ..., then that card also has δ on his card, would that count too? :D, I know a card with that hasn't came out yet, but what if it does?

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
Uhh, as long as it has δ on it it counts, so even if it has 2 of it it counts only once.

How you do delta symbol anyway? (I copied and pasted it from there)

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Alt+[type]235[while holding alt, then let go] = δ

No, I think cute-mew meant if you discarded a non-δ with an effect which mentions δ, therefore it has δ on its card. Technically it should count, but I'm sure that it'll be errata'd out, or never happen. Note that effects involving deltas are on deltas. (eg. Pellipper [sp?] MC, Kingdra HP)

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I know a card, holon's castform, he has δ in his effect, this means he can be discarded too, NINTENDO MADE A MISTAKE

oh, yeah I forgot, they watch this forum, sorry Nintendo