Saturday, 4/1, Holon Adventurer

Besides this card being a great addition to the Holon Engine, it also combos well with Metanite.

That card is awesome ibecause it allows you to discard a card and you get 3 more cards plus if it is a female pokemon you get to draw 1 more. That is pretty good because your odds of getting a good pokemon increase.:)

Well, this is the Delta Species equivilant of Rocket's Mission, and is better because of course...say it with me everybody:

Everyone: The Holon Engine!

And as far as the thing in the background goes, I have no clue. Some kind of ancient relic?

Wait, if you discarded a pokémon with δ on the card..., but what if a card says:
if the defending has δ on the card ..., then that card also has δ on his card, would that count too? :D, I know a card with that hasn't came out yet, but what if it does?

Uhh, as long as it has δ on it it counts, so even if it has 2 of it it counts only once.

How you do delta symbol anyway? (I copied and pasted it from there)

Alt+[type]235[while holding alt, then let go] = δ

No, I think cute-mew meant if you discarded a non-δ with an effect which mentions δ, therefore it has δ on its card. Technically it should count, but I'm sure that it'll be errata'd out, or never happen. Note that effects involving deltas are on deltas. (eg. Pellipper [sp?] MC, Kingdra HP)

I know a card, holon's castform, he has δ in his effect, this means he can be discarded too, NINTENDO MADE A MISTAKE

oh, yeah I forgot, they watch this forum, sorry Nintendo

Back