• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Salty's Trade *Want: CML Have: 4 RDL!!! Shuckles Zoroarks #20 Emboar And More!

RE: Salty's Trade *Want: RDL/Deck stuff. Have: Whatever you like*

Uhm, nothing caught my eye. If you have stuff unlisted lmk.

I have:
x Energy Retrieval B/W
x Interviewers Questions
x Revive B/W
x Professor Oak's New Theory HGSS
x Pokemon Communications HGSS/B-W

Let me know, thanks.

Afro-G said:
I have:
x Energy Retrieval B/W
x Interviewers Questions
x Revive B/W
x Professor Oak's New Theory HGSS
x Pokemon Communications HGSS/B-W

Let me know, thanks.

I'm mostly just interested in the comms and oak's. (i'll have to check how many)

will you trade your
RH emboar (ability)

for my:
emboar (ability) holo
2 UL rare candy
2 hgss pokemon communications

HI! Please CML for Shuckle HGSS15. I really need it, thanks!

goldenthumb said:
will you trade your
RH emboar (ability)

for my:
emboar (ability) holo
2 UL rare candy
2 hgss pokemon communications

Pm'd

Techdeck101 said:
HI! Please CML for Shuckle HGSS15. I really need it, thanks!

Uhm. Unless you have something I want unlisted? Lmk

*bump* Really looking for RDL. Any offers?

RE: Salty's Trade *Want: RDL! Have: CML*

What would you want for these?

2x Magnemite TM (RH)
1x Cleffa CoL
1x Bouffalant #90 (RH)
1x Shuckle HGSS15

The only things that I have from your wants that I'd trade for those cards is some of the random T/S/S you're looking for.
None of those are huge wants for me, but let me know if we can work something out, thank you.

Edit: Do you by any chance have an Oshawott BW#08 Promo?

Is that the tin one? Or how do you obtain it. I might be able to get it for you (buying it)

Salty said:
Is that the tin one? Or how do you obtain it. I might be able to get it for you (buying it)
I was referring to this Oshawott. It comes in a blister pack like this. If you actually happen to have one I would love to trade for it. =)

Ah. I don't have any currently. But If the store has them I'll pick one up for you. How many do you need?

Salty said:
Ah. I don't have any currently. But If the store has them I'll pick one up for you. How many do you need?
Probably 4. Though my friend was talking about trading me some and I'm not sure how many that was going to be. If you can actually get 4 for sure then I would probably just get all of them from you since you would have to go through the same trouble whether I need 1 or 4.
(If you get what I'm saying....)

Let me know what you can do.

Afro-G said:

2x Magnemite TM (RH)
1x Cleffa CoL
1x Bouffalant #90 (RH)
1x Shuckle HGSS15

The only things that I have from your wants that I'd trade for those cards is some of the random T/S/S you're looking for.
None of those are huge wants for me, but let me know if we can work something out, thank you.

I'll let you know how many if any I can get after work.
The mites have play wear. I think my friend had them in a deck without cases. And I believe he has the cleffas in a deck now.

But I suppose I should ask how much you value them before I go through all the trouble.

Salty said:
Afro-G said:

2x Magnemite TM (RH)
1x Cleffa CoL
1x Bouffalant #90 (RH)
1x Shuckle HGSS15

I'll let you know how many if any I can get after work.
The mites have play wear. I think my friend had them in a deck without cases. And I believe he has the cleffas in a deck now.

But I suppose I should ask how much you value them before I go through all the trouble.
You mean the Oshawott Promos right? I would say I value them at around $2-$3, but considering I'm having trouble getting them I might value them a little more. I don't really want to think about what I value them at, but more what I'm going to need trade trade for them.

I can definitely be patient with this because like I said nobody seems to have them so I'll just be excited if I can get any. =)

Alright. Just asking. I'll let you know. I get off in 1 1/2 hours.

Poke collectors. Poke comm. Rare candy. Judges. Resh FA. Idk what else I want off the top of my head.

Figure I'd throw an offer for you to think about while you wait to see if I can get any but if I can
4x oshawott

1x Reshiram FA

Just throwing it out there.

Salty said:
Alright. Just asking. I'll let you know. I get off in 1 1/2 hours.

Poke collectors. Poke comm. Rare candy. Judges. Resh FA. Idk what else I want off the top of my head.

Figure I'd throw an offer for you to think about while you wait to see if I can get any but if I can
4x oshawott

1x Reshiram FA

Just throwing it out there.
I will consider that offer to be honest because I need them pretty badly and I think we both know that getting them is already extra trouble for you.
At the same time though, I am a little hesitant to trade a Super Rare toward the Oshawotts just because it kind of seems like a lot unless of course it's a Prime I don't really care about. I think I have one extra Collector that I don't really like to offer, but can most likely trade towards the Oshawotts.
And I definitely have multiple Pokemon Communications.

Back