Wi-Fi Trades Sage of Time's Legendary Trade Thread (New Pokemon Avaliable 7/03/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timesagex13

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Guys, i'm trying to complete my legendary collection, so i'll be trying to trade only legionaries for the next so many days, how ever i'll still check my boxes for other Pokemon if your interested in getting X or Y exclusive Pokemon so feel free to ask.
a couple of the Pokemon i have, have names that are not English, so i apologize if you ask for one and your expecting a specific name, most how ever are English, so just ask in advance if you prefer English and i'll let you know if i have it in that name.

Friend Code: 3566-1841-0611
Time Zone: +10:00
Times Available: Changes

Haves:
Starters:
Bulbasaur_XY.gif
CharmanderXY.gif
Squirtle_XY.gif

Chikorita_XY.gif
Cyndaquil_XY.gif
Totodile_XY.gif

Treecko_XY.gif
Torchic_XY.gif
Mudkip_XY.gif

Turtwig_XY.gif
Chimchar_XY.gif
Piplup_XY.gif

Snivy_XY.gif
Tepig_XY.gif
Oshawott_XY.gif

Chespin_XY.gif
Fennekin_XY.gif
Froakie_XY.gif

Other Starters:

Pikachu_XY.gif
Eevee_XY.gif

Legendary Pokemon:

zapdos.gif
moltres.gif
articuno.gif

mew.gif
mewtwo.gif

entei.gif
raikou.gif
suicune.gif

ho-oh.gif
lugia.gif

celebi.gif

regigigas.gif
regice.gif
regirock.gif
registeel.gif

latias.gif
latios.gif

rayquaza.gif
groudon.gif
kyogre.gif

jirachi.gif

deoxys.gif

uxie.gif
azelf.gif
mesprit.gif

Giratina_Origin_XY.gif
Giratina_XY.gif
dialga.gif
palkia.gif

darkrai.gif
cresselia.gif

manaphy.gif
phione.gif

heatran.gif

shaymin.gif

arceus.gif

victini.gif

cobalion.gif
terrakion.gif
virizion.gif
keldeo.gif

tornadus.gif
thundurus.gif
landorus.gif

kyurem.gif
zekrom.gif
reshiram.gif

meloetta.gif

genesect.gif

xerneas.gif
yveltal.gif
zygarde.gif

Vivillon:

I have all Vivillon, but the other forms require cloning, so just be sure you want it cloned before asking

tumblr_inline_myniq9zu341qisjl7.png
tumblr_mw3bjjbnoe1t0jph4o1_r2_400.png

Services Offered:

I am Willing to Clone pokemon, and some of the pokemon on the haves list will require cloning, so please be patient and i will get you them.

Wants:

- Evolution Stones (Moderate Want)
- Evolution Items (High Want)
- Mega Evolution Stones (High Want)
- Pokemon not available in my games listen below (Moderate Want)
- Shiny Pokemon (High Want)
- Shiny Legendary (Very High Want)
- Battle Items (Low Want)

Games I Have
-Pokemon Emerald
-Pokemon Platnium
-Pokemon White
-Pokemon White 2
-Pokemon Y
-Pokemon HeartGold

P.S I do not Accept/Trade Eggs or Hacked Pokemon
i will also accept more then just legendary pokemon, so make me an offer, and i'll see what i can do. please no stupid offers like Phione for a giratina

Please Post here, Do not Message me privately unless told otherwise, it clouds my message box, thanks

RE: Legendary Collection

I have like 30 Manapy eggs on Diamond :p I`ll hatch one, send him to B2 and then transfer it to X and Y. I like Giratina:)

ShinyVincent said:
I have like 30 Manapy eggs on Diamond :p I`ll hatch one, send him to B2 and then transfer it to X and Y. I like Giratina:)

Wow, how positive are you that if you hatched one of those "Manapy eggs" that a Manaphy would come out and not a Phione. By the way (please correct me if I'm wrong), I'm fairly sure that a Phione does not evolve into a Manaphy.

117jokes said:
ShinyVincent said:

Wow, how positive are you that if you hatched one of those "Manapy eggs" that a Manaphy would come out and not a Phione. By the way (please correct me if I'm wrong), I'm fairly sure that a Phione does not evolve into a Manaphy.

no you a correct, i dont think anyone in the right mind would trade a Giratina for ANY egg unless they were positive it was going to hatch into something more useful then a phione

No, there are all Manaphy Eggs, I clone them from the Ranger-Event on Diamond :D

I have a Keldeo, a Darkrai form Movie 11 and a Shiny Mew (the Mew is hacked, all of the others are legit). I will have a Genesect in some time.

I am interested in Zekrom, Rayquaza and Groudon.

ShinyVincent said:
No, there are all Manaphy Eggs, I clone them from the Ranger-Event on Diamond :D

hatch it before hand, and i will be more then happy to trade with you

Completed my List of legendary pokemon guys, thanks for the help :D

i'll be collecting shiny legends first before going onto the rest of the pokedex

I can get stuff from Sapphire & Ruby, but I just wanted to say this.
Thanx so much for includeing the Eevee/lutions as starters -sheds a tear of joy-

I have another question regarding your Ho-oh? What nature is it? What are your Ho-oh's IVs? And does it have its hidden ability, "Regenerator"?

I`m look for a Arceus. My trade new list is a Shiny Charmander, Shiny Nidpqueen, Shiny Golduck, Shiny Mareep, Shiny Quagsire, Shiny Girafarig, Shiny Skarmory, Shiny Bronzong, Shiny Corsola, Shiny Wormadam, and Shiny Vespiquen.

I'm interested in your Moltres, Regigigas, Jirachi, and Darkrai. As for Shinies I have Poliwrath, Gogoat, Ursaring, Tentacruel, Absol, Chansey, Golurk, and a 4 IV Kecleon. Let me know If any of those interests you...

Meleotta is what I'd love, could you clone it? I have a few evo stones, shiny and sun are what I remember, and a sachet. Never have had a shiny or anything like that to boost my collection of rares so that's all I have to offer :)

sorry for the very late response everyone, i havent been able to get on for months, please reply to this if you guys are still interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back