Rusted Sword and Rusted Shield from "Shiny Star V"

o7yourdesires

Aspiring Trainer
Actually, if you have ADP GX attack up, rusted sword attached, and you played a Leon during your turn, you hit for 320 damage allowing you to one hit KO a lot of V Maxes.
Dont forget Galarian Perrserker for the extra 20. Everything dies to Brave Blade

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
cards like these just make me wish TPCi would officially have a format that bans multiple-prize Pokemon

they probably don't because the amount of people that would play that instead of standard would be embarrassing

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
lol
Imagine how I felt when I got this email in my inbox:
unknown.png

Otaku

The wise fool?
I'd like to think the person who designed Lysandre's Trump Card and pushed for it to be released alongside VS Seeker - and in a cardpool that already had Pal Pad - was finally given another chance to design a card after five years of being on probation, is responsible for this.

Turtlegator

Aspiring Trainer
God this is upsetting. I don't understand how they balance this game. If every deck has to think about a single match-up to assess whether or not it's viable, you're doing it wrong.

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
This is a MASSIVE misstep. They do something smart by banning some broken control cards and Shaymin-EX, and then they release cards like this... I wouldn't be surprised if this was an inside job to get Zacian V and ADP banned for good, because it's getting really annoying to have to face nothing but damn ADPZ decks. TPCI just laid a trap for Zacian V and ADP to fall into, and there'll be nothing but hatred for the deck until the ban hammer strikes down upon thee.

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Zacian V isn't the issue in ADPZ, ADP is. Zacian V is a perfectly good card but not overly broken. ADP makes any deck it is used in way too good.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Zacian V isn't the issue in ADPZ, ADP is. Zacian V is a perfectly good card but not overly broken. ADP makes any deck it is used in way too good.
Zacian V is absolutely a problematic and unbalanced card, which is why there are other deck variants than ADP that utilize Zacian V. Hell, he even pops up is unrelated decks as "something to do on Turn 1" Pokemon.
He combines a ridiculously strong ability of a free Hau plus energy acceleration with a good attack that doesn't have a real drawback.

jamestajames

Aspiring Trainer
Everyone thought Peeking Red Card wasn’t OP, but shouldn’t be a thing. Everyone thought Stamp was going to be broken, but it’s only just now seeing play again since its release. Point being- I have faith that PTCI knows what they’re doing.
I hate ADPZ as much as anyone else, but I don’t think ADPZ decks are going to invest all these combos into an already defined deck. One second ADP has 4 Catchers/4 Turbo Patch, the next it is just ClayDP, now it’s back to completely barebones like it started out.
It now has the opportunity to do 290 with Altered Creation and NOW everyone freaks?
What does 290 do that Boss/Boss didn’t already accomplish with Mawile GX? Exactly- nothing.
It even limits the 320 with Leon everyone is afraid of, because you can’t Boss anything from the bench to do the 320 to.
ADP is an already defined deck that ultimately won’t change with this one card.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Everyone thought Peeking Red Card wasn’t OP, but shouldn’t be a thing. Everyone thought Stamp was going to be broken, but it’s only just now seeing play again since its release. Point being- I have faith that PTCI knows what they’re doing.
I hate ADPZ as much as anyone else, but I don’t think ADPZ decks are going to invest all these combos into an already defined deck. One second ADP has 4 Catchers/4 Turbo Patch, the next it is just ClayDP, now it’s back to completely barebones like it started out.
It now has the opportunity to do 290 with Altered Creation and NOW everyone freaks?
What does 290 do that Boss/Boss didn’t already accomplish with Mawile GX? Exactly- nothing.
It even limits the 320 with Leon everyone is afraid of, because you can’t Boss anything from the bench to do the 320 to.
ADP is an already defined deck that ultimately won’t change with this one card.
uh, reset stamp was broken enough to get itself banned in expanded. this card allows zadp to actually OHKO vmaxes, especially if they decide to run galarian meowth. you dont need to gust up a big vmax on the bench, its their main attacker. if they attack with one prizers, well sucks to be them because you are playing zadp

this is why im glad i quit playing online