Finished [RP/Elimination] Pokemon University - VOTING OVER. Current class: Special Attack Training taught by

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [RP/Elimination] Pokemon University - VOTING OVER. Next class: Special Attack Tra

157.gif
I'll try to dodge and use Flamethrower.

158.gif
Uses Water Pulse which hits Flamethrower which causes a thick fog around Ringmaster's side and since Totodile's are water type pokemon they can see through the fog.

RE: [RP/Elimination] Pokemon University - NOW VOTING. Hugh Jass won invincibility.

397.gif
Darn.. I have like.. no special moves.
Unless...

*Flies to Move Tutor.

*Comes back with Heat Wave, Omnious Wind and Mud Slap.

I'll probably still lose though. ;[
Mason's an electric type..

Oh well..
I'll try, I guess. =P

*Star uses Heat Wave

RE: [RP/Elimination] Pokemon University - VOTING OVER. Next class: Special Attack Training taught by Omnigross_98

212.gif
*Looks at the brackets and realizes that I'm paired up with Dur..*

Wow how'd I get so lucky? *Moves around swiftly and then use Hyper Beam.

RE: [RP/Elimination] Pokemon University - VOTING OVER. Next class: Special Attack Training taught by Omnigross_98

448.gif
Time to use my Aura spheres. Time to blast MY DRAGON PULSE!! AURA SPHERE RAMPAGE!! DRAGON PULSE BARRAGE!!

Bob Franklin said:
212.gif
*Looks at the brackets and realizes that I'm paired up with Dur..*

Wow how'd I get so lucky? *Moves around swiftly and then use Hyper Beam.

Just ignore the fact he exploded all over you.

Explosion is physical. You are DISQUALIFIED.

ExplosionisphysicalwhywasInotinformed?

Omnigross_98 said:
lolwut ??
"ExplosionisphysicalwhywasInotinformed?"

YoudonotunderstnadthefirsttimewhywasInotinformed?

lol. Continue class.

RE: [RP/Elimination] Pokemon University - VOTING OVER. Next class: Special Attack Tra

158.gif
Uses screech which lowers Ringmaster's defence Then uses water sport on ringmaster.

157.gif
Ha-ha you did no damage. Attemps to use ember but can't because its flame on its back is wet from water sport and rain dance which disables all fire moves*

158.gif
Just where I want you *Hydro Cannonx6 because of weakness, rain dance and screech (screech lowers opponets defence by 2 stages) which hits causing a KO FTW*

The rules say you have to only use special not physical attacks. What about attacks like growl which is status?

Growl can be used.

030.gif
And I'm paired up with... God.
493.gif
Looking for me, Nido? *holding an Earth Plate*
030.gif
*gulp*
493.gif
JUDGEMENT TIME!!! *uses Judgement*
030.gif
*fades*
493.gif
What the-
030.gif
*behind Arceus, uses Poison Sting* Ha! How'd you like my Double Team/Poison Sting Combo? (Of course, these are my only two specials...)
493.gif
Smart, but not smart enough. HYPERBEAM!!! *destroys all of the Double Team copies, then tries to find the real one but can't*
030.gif
*beneath Arceus, uses Poison Sting on Arceus's weak point to score a critical hit*
493.gif
*1 HP left* RECOVER!!!
030.gif
Oh, phooey.
493.gif
AND AN EARTHQUAKE!!! *KOs Nido-san*
485.gif
Earthquake is physical, God is disqualified.
493.gif
Darnit.
485.gif
By the way, how'd you recharge from that Hyper Beam so quickly?
493.gif
God powers.

Ok lol TM time: Chuck Norris has learned Focus Blast. That's right. Focus energy and Focus Blast combo! Mudkipz declare that the power IS OVER 9000!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back