Writing Round-Robin Writing Contest I (Congratulations, The Fallen One!)

RE: Round-Robin Writing Contest I (Votes taken via PM to me until Wednesday or a decisive winner is picked)

This is super intense man. Can't wait to see the results.

RE: Round-Robin Writing Contest I (Votes taken via PM to me until Wednesday or a decisive winner is picked)

And the results will be announced now!

With a final score of five votes, the winner of the Round-Robin I is The Fallen One, who submitted Entry Three!

With three votes, Unique Username (writer of Entry Five) came in second.

Syneptus (who wrote Entry One) and myself (who wrote Entry Four) then tied for third with two votes apiece. Sadly, the remaining four received no votes.

To be honest, I was caught up between having to make a decision between UU's and TFO's entries because they were both my favorites. At one point, it seemed like TFO's was going to win anyways, but the eighth vote was the one that offset that and created a tie between the two. Another vote the other day broke it and, in the end, I gave TFO my own vote as a bonus point.

Entries in Order Posted
1.) Syneptus
2.) Darkvoid57
3.) The Fallen One
4.) Myself
5.) Unique Username
6.) Lenny
7.) Xdogking
8.) Zyflair

The next round will probably start over the weekend or early next week. I'll draft a thread tomorrow or Saturday, but it won't officially begin until I can get approval for it.

To get a portal announcement around the same time, yes. That's really what I meant.

Congratulations, TFO! I was having a lot of trouble deicidng between entry 3 and entry 5 (UU's entry). In the end I voted for UU, but I don't mind that you won either.

I'm curious to see how people will continue my story. My direction was going to be a bit...unorthodox at best.

Good luck to everyone in Round 2

yessssssssssssssssss #3 won

just_as_pinkie_planned-(n1301251133486).jpg

Oh, and congrats TFO!

Back