• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Rouge Ditto

Bisharp37

Aspiring Trainer
I decided to experiment a little with ditto. The deck's strategy is to get out tons of ditto early on then morph them to what you need. Audino is included so you can use Munna's long distance Hypnosis and not be too hurt by it.I run Pokemon communication because I've got tons of Pokemon.I use Skyla for the late game it can get out needed catchers. Ratticate is run so you can use ditto to morph in to Rattata then evolve into ratticate do tons of unexpected damage to the opponents's Pokemon then clean up with Darkrai and Mewtwo.So without further ado I present to you Ditto Flair:

Pokemon:

2 White Kyurem EX (BC 103)
4 Ditto (BC 108)
2 Rattata (BC 104)
2 Raticate (BC 105)
2 Munna (BC 68)
2 Musharna (ND 59)
2 Mewtwo EX (ND 98)
2 Darkrai EX (DE 107)
2 Audino (BC 126)
1 Ho Oh EX (DR 119)
Total: 21

Trainers:

1 Town Map (BC 136)
2 Bianca (BC 147)
3 Cheren (BC 148)
3 Skyla (BC 149)
4 Pokemon Catcher (EP 95)
4 Pokemon Communication (BW 99)
2 Switch (BC 135)
2 Ultra Ball (DE 102)
1 Crystal Edge (BC 138)
2 Energy Switch (BW 94)
Total: 24

Energy:
4 Prism Energy (ND 93)
3 Fire Energy (BW 106)
2 Water Energy (BW 107)
4 Darkness Energy (BW 111)
2 Double Colorless Energy (ND 92)

Some cards I'm trying to fit in are: N,Revive,Super Rod and More DCE. Any Suggestions?

ok im confused on the ditto as i made a deck with em.ive used them in that when u morph and they have been down the pokemon they have morphed into has also been down so you can rarecandy/evolve. ive talked to some t.o's and some judges and some say u can evolve and others say u cant evolve and u need to wait another turn can a judge please post wether u can or cannot evolve?

grapplepie said:
ok im confused on the ditto as i made a deck with em.ive used them in that when u morph and they have been down the pokemon they have morphed into has also been down so you can rarecandy/evolve. ive talked to some t.o's and some judges and some say u can evolve and others say u cant evolve and u need to wait another turn can a judge please post wether u can or cannot evolve?

About the whole evolve thing here is an explanation. Lets say you are playing Eelektrik. It is my first turn and I start with a Ditto. If I transform that Ditto into Tynamo you can't evolve to Eelektrik that turn. Now lets say it is your second turn and you still have Ditto on your board. If you then transform into a tynamo you can evolve right away into Eelektrik as Ditto has been down for a full turn.

k thats how i thaught it worked ill have to ask the t.o this weekend if that has changed becasue my leage leader(whos a judge was pretty sure you couldent evolve on secont turn when dito was down for 2 turns.thanks for replying as i was going to take apart deck becasue dito is SOOO helpfull

Yes ditto can transfom and evolve if it has been down a full turn.That is one of this decks main selling points that it can transform into a Raticate get knocked out then you can Catcher around the active and score two Ko's with Darkrai.Anyway I'm thinking I should be running Computer Search over crystal edge what do you guys think?

A most intersting idea, but I can see this deck having problems with consistancy.
I would try:
-2 White Kyurem EX
-2 Munna (isn't needed IMO)
-2 Musharna (same as above)
-2 Audino
-1 Crystal Edge
-2 Water energy
+2 Raquaza DV (better Dragon counter)
+4 N
+2 Terrakion NV (needed as Darkrai counter)
+1 Computer Search
+2 Fighting energy

Back