Pokemon Roselia Evo!

Hakking

Aspiring Trainer
By my way of thinking, it would be way cool if every lame basic (Yanma, Corsola, Dunsparce, Volbeat, ...) got powerful evolutions. It would mean that there would be a greater choice of pokemon for teams, and therefore a greater diversity of teams. The wimpy pokes are not a lot of fun to play with.

What if every evolution chain ended up with a viable battle pokemon? That would be a way to make the game more fun to play over. I like replaying the game and trying different teams, but right now there are a lot of pokemon that aren't worth putting on a team.

Lord9511

Hakking said:
By my way of thinking, it would be way cool if every lame basic (Yanma, Corsola, Dunsparce, Volbeat, ...) got powerful evolutions. It would mean that there would be a greater choice of pokemon for teams, and therefore a greater diversity of teams. The wimpy pokes are not a lot of fun to play with.

What if every evolution chain ended up with a viable battle pokemon? That would be a way to make the game more fun to play over. I like replaying the game and trying different teams, but right now there are a lot of pokemon that aren't worth putting on a team.

Hmmm...that's surely a way to think. But IMO, that would make the game alot more unbalanced. See, in real life, there are some things you can use to guard your house and some that simply can't fit in. You can use a pitbull (Granbull) to guard your house at night, but you can't use a vermin (Dunsparce) or even an overgrowed vermin (any Dunsparce evo) to protect your house. It's the world. But maybe, and just MAYBE, some lame Pokés could get an evo.

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
Nice metaphor...I think. I'll have to agree with Hakking where he said it would improve replay value. Plus, it would add so many new Pokemon with new movesets and abilities to peoples' teams making them less generic. (I hate it when people use teams already thought up on the net. Make your own for god's sake, :D)

[ChanseeeeeeeeeyMaster!!!]

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I say more evolutions please.:)

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This is not a good pokemon to evole because it is finr the way it is and this thread is dead and one of the mods is going to lock it in a few hours so PLEASE do not revive dead threads unless you have exclusive info about it.:)