Pokemon Roselia Evo!

I'm quite annoyed at finding this is a new evolution. There were so many other pokemon which were deserving of evolutions and Roselia was NOT one of them. Come on seriously, Farfetch'd was begging for an evolution since the beginning and Murkrow too. There are a stack of other pokemon which deserve them more, Tauros being another...

At least this thing wont be an embarrasment like Roselia was, but it might be, we'll have to wait till its moveset and base stats.

Excellent work Gamefreak, if the new battling system goes ahead as Rumored, Then Roselia's Evo will be a powerhouse, Sludge Bomb and Giga Drain as Special Attacks and STAB, this game is looking better and better...

RE:  Roselia Evo!

Blitz said:
Excellent work Gamefreak, if the new battling system goes ahead as Rumored, Then Roselia's Evo will be a powerhouse, Sludge Bomb and Giga Drain as Special Attacks and STAB, this game is looking better and better...

Really? I'm thinking it's looking worse and worse... all these new evos, why does everyone love them? A few are ok, but this is just ruining it now. I'd rather see a bunch of completely new pokemon with new ideas rather than rehashed versions of older ones.

I love to use underused pok'emon, however they have never been very competitive due to their types and so-forth. However with the new battling system pok'emon such as Roselia's Evo and others like Gengar are able to take hold of their stats and power-up their moves, eg Sludge Bomb was physical and both these pok'emon had low physical attack, however with sludge bomb being made a Special move, both these pok'emon greatly increase in power.

It's just my opinion though, some people may really dislike the changes of this game.

Blitz said:
I love to use underused pok'emon, however they have never been very competitive due to their types and so-forth. However with the new battling system pok'emon such as Roselia's Evo and others like Gengar are able to take hold of their stats and power-up their moves, eg Sludge Bomb was physical and both these pok'emon had low physical attack, however with sludge bomb being made a Special move, both these pok'emon greatly increase in power.

It's just my opinion though, some people may really dislike the changes of this game.

Is that what that change was supposed to mean? I thought it simply meant that if you used Hyper Beam, it would be reflected by Mirror Coat and reduced by Light Screen, not use the Sp. Atk. stat of the Pokemon. After all, not all Poison attacks are special (ie Poison Fang, Poison Tail, etc). Am I wrong in interpereting it like this this?

Well if you use a special attack it uses the SpAtk stat for the move, so if eg Sludge Bomb is being counted as a SpAtk move in D/P, then it uses the SpAtk stat for its power.

This means that there will be some attacks that will be physical or special. Eg:

Shadow Punch - Physical
(Actually making contact with the pok'emon)

Shadow Ball - Special (At the moment it is physical)
(Attacking from afar with special techniques)

It actually makes the game seem more realistic, and Fun.

Just remember that it is still a rumour. Nothing has been confirmed about the changing of Physical and Special type moves yet. It would be interesting if it was confirmed, nice new way to play the game.

i have looked it up closest as possible in my paint and it does have hair,it has 3 flowers on each hand,and it looks more sexy in that cape and legs:rolleyes::shy:

Abhorsen said:
I'm quite annoyed at finding this is a new evolution. There were so many other pokemon which were deserving of evolutions and Roselia was NOT one of them. Come on seriously, Farfetch'd was begging for an evolution since the beginning and Murkrow too. There are a stack of other pokemon which deserve them more, Tauros being another...

At least this thing wont be an embarrasment like Roselia was, but it might be, we'll have to wait till its moveset and base stats.

I agree those guys should have gotten pre evolutions instead of evolutions Hence me saying every pokemon needs an evolution. I guess I was wrong on that one. I should have said most of the pokemon need evolutions.:)

come one, people, we still need not-legendary pure-basics, not every basic needs an evolution, that's just not fun anymore, I personally love pure basics

Not every needs one but it would bee cool if the ones that need evolutions got one. That would be good enough for me.:)

I prefer that the Pokemon that already have an evolution get another evolution, like how Seadra got to evolve into a Kingdra!

Yeah kingdra was a good evolution.:)

Yeah That would be good and a corsola evolution would be good and I think somebody alreadys said that but I am not sure. We need a magmar evolution too.:)

no, crosola should stay a pure basic

anyways, magmar and jynx need an evo, I said this at the chat and in The buzz evo post already

No, NOTHING needs an evo. That would overcharge the Pokémon List. Everything is good as it is already. Only some, and SOME with an enphasys, need an evo. Not everyone needs evos. Like bulls. Once they are grown up, they'll always stay like a bull. Smoochum, after it's grown up, it should always stay like a Jynx.

And about the Electabuzz supposed-to-be evo, it's not even proved that it's an Electabuzz evo. So, if it isn't, it's perfectly fair that Magmar and Jynx stay as they are.

Lord9511 said:
And about the Electabuzz supposed-to-be evo, it's not even proved that it's an Electabuzz evo. So, if it isn't, it's perfectly fair that Magmar and Jynx stay as they are.
just look at that thing, it would be ridiculous if that thing didn't evolve out of buzz

Back