• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: PRIMAL CLASH BOXES AND MORE (2/4)

RE: Loser's IMPROVED Thread | W: Everything - Cards, Games, Bulk, Etc. (Updated 8/14)

jduclayan - Would you trade the Ho-Oh Legend full for it if it's mint/near mint?

Brendan - No unlisted items... just Japanese stuff. Sorry.

LillipupFTW - How's this look? (already accounted for my point reductions)

My:
1x Victini Japanese deck sleeves (32 count) 24 points for 2 packs (64 sleeves)
1x Elesa Japanese deck sleeves (32 count) 27 points for 2 packs (64 sleeves)
1x Reshiram/Zekrom Japanese deck box (Large) 14 points each
1x Black and White Starters Japanese deck box (Large) 13 points each
Total: 78 Points

Your:
Pokemon Soul Silver, NO CASE OR INSTRUCTIONS (DS) 15 points each
Pokemon Black, COMPLETE (DS) 19 points each
Pokemon Black , NO CASE OR INSTRUCTIONS(DS) 17 points each
Pokewalker (DS) 9 points each
Pokepark, COMPLETE (Wii) 18 points each
Total: 78 points

SMP - I reworked some of the values, so I'd look like this:

Your:
Absol Prime - 4
Raichu Prime - 4
Ho-Oh Leg. (top) - 4
Darkrai/Cresselia Leg. (full) - 8
1x Emboar (19) - 1
21 pts

My:
Victini/Reshiram/Zekrom Deck Box (assembly) - 8
Picnic Pikachu Dice Bag - 13
21 pts

The assembly box is not the size of the large box... From what I was told, it can hold a sleeved deck plus a couple other cards, but I did not assemble one myself so I can't confirm this.

Have fun all,
Loser.

RE: Loser's Thread - All Japanese Point Items REDUCED | W: Everything (Updated 8/16)

I have:
Magnezone Lv. X
Heatran Lv. X
Magmortar Lv. X

I'll trade all 3 for the Reshiram/Zekrom Deck Box (Large)

RE: Loser's Thread - All Japanese Point Items REDUCED | W: Everything (Updated 8/16)

After reading up on it a little more it looks like the Victini/Reshiram/Zekrom deck box can only fit a half deck. Can I switch that with the Lugia/Ho-Oh deck box? I'll add in the 2 Metagross, a Serperior, a Krookodile and another Absol Prime.

I like that. PM me the trade.

Ok, could I do my emboar ability, for your: Shiny yanma, Shiny Voltorb, Shiny Drifloon, Shiny Duskull,

My:
Alph Lithograph TR (7 Points)
KGL Full (16 Points)
DCL Bottom (3 Points)

26 Points

Your:
2x Zorua and Zoroark Sleeves?

PM me to confirm

Alright, so would this work?

My:
Pikachu (115) - Black and White - 10 points
Darkrai & Cresselia Legend Full - 8 points
Dialga (SL2) - 8 points

Your:
Picnic Pikachu Dicebag - 13 points
Black and White Starters Japanese Deck Box (Large) - 13 points

LMK. Thanks.

Pokemonrulez101 - I'm Sorry, Lillipup had already asked about that box a little earlier and it's the last one I have for now. I'll let you know if I receive more.

SMP - So, here's what I got:

Your:
2x Absol Prime
1x Raichu Prime
1x Ho-Oh Legend top
1x DCL Full
1x Emboar (19)
2x Metagross (4)
1x Krookodile (65)

My:
Lugia/Ho-Oh Deck Box
Picnic Pikachu Dice Bag

If your cards are in at least near mint condition (according to my grading guide), then I can do that. PM me to let me know.

Lillipup FTW - Cool, PM on the way.

Blastburn - I believe that you are mixing up my Haves and Wants... all of those cards are on my Wants. Sorry.

FlamingDriscoll09 - Deal, PM on the way.

Cimurph - I'm Sorry, The Black and White Starters box is going to Lillipup... did you want to try to rework a deal for the Dice Bag? Hopefully, I'll get more of those boxes soon. Let me know.

Have fun all,
Loser.

Loser626 said:

Cimurph - I'm Sorry, The Black and White Starters box is going to Lillipup... did you want to try to rework a deal for the Dice Bag? Hopefully, I'll get more of those boxes soon. Let me know.

Have fun all,
Loser.

How about this then...

My:
Pikachu (115) - 10 points
Umbreon Prime - 3 points

Your:
Picnic Pikachu Dice bag - x1 - 13 points

LMK. Thanks.

Cimurph - I can definitely do it as long as your cards are in at least near mint condition (according to my guide). PM me to confirm

Have fun all,
Loser.

hello,

Are the 4x N sleeves still on hold? If not i am interested in trading for them. If they are still on hold i am interested in the Team Plasma sleeves. N sleeves are biggest priority so that is why i dont have an offer yet. Also on the points. Is 1 point a dollar basically?

richkid50000 - Currently, they are still on hold... I should be getting more next month (hopefully). The Team Plasma sleeves are still up for trade. As for the points, I guess you can say it's like that... not exactly though.

Have fun all,
Loser.

Hey there.
My charizard FB Lv. X + Pokemon Platinum (No case)
Your Plasma Sleeves

Also, do you have any mini binderes or such? Thanks

How much would you value a RH Metagross? Your thread lists one as one point, but i'm unsure about the RH ones.

EDIT: Oh and also will you accept "Fair to Good" RH Metagrosses as one point? Thanks.

ace11 - Deal, PM on the way. Also, I do not have any mini binders at the moment. I'm hoping to get that along with a bunch of other stuff soon. I will keep you posted.

hipoke - Yeah, 1 point for it is fine... thanks for asking.

Have fun all,
Loser.

CML for the SH cards I listed I need?

Blastburn - Sorry, but as I said, I think you're missing the fact that those SH cards are on my WANT list.

Have fun all,
Loser

RE: Loser's Thread - W: Everything... Bulk, Exs, Primes, LvXs, Video Games (Updated 8/22)

Bump 1 of 3 for the week. Resetting 8/29. Thread updates and Leader N sleeves on the way.

Have fun all,
Loser

RE: Loser's Thread - W: Everything... Bulk, Exs, Primes, LvXs, Video Games (Updated 8/22)

Can i reserve 64 N sleeves? I may want more but we will see. Do you have any new deckboxes on the way also?

richkid50000 - I will definitely hold a 64 pack for you. I should have them by the end of the week.

Have fun all,
Loser

Back