[RMXP] Pokemon Sugilite Version *looking for people to post some lines and plots*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Amethyst Version

Here is an idea I have on the new battle system to make this game different from others:
battlescrap.png

(Now this is just a rough rough draft. I didnt want to spend a lot of time on a thing thats not going to be used)
Scenery
-Its area will be different depending were you are.
-Gym Leader will have there own Arenas.
-There will be more obstacles then In the pic, and its also Double Battle Compatible.

System
-You can use all the Pokemon in your party, or if you choose not use one of them you can do that on a pre-screen.
-The Battle System is that of a Tactical RPG (ie:Fire Emblem)

Ok, here are some, and remember, I am no great artist, just a doodler.
drawings.jpg

drawings-1.jpg

Just ask for more. I have a whole stack for you.

PS, great battle idea, but you'd have to not use the Mystery Dungeon Pokemon.

Also, if you'd like, I could recolor some building for you.
Just tell me what you want.

Mind if I help? I don't know how to sprite or anything, but I can contribute ideas. Please let me know!

What about my pics? :(
I didn't learn to use a scanner to get ignored.

Andyman said:
Here is an idea I have on the new battle system to make this game different from others:
battlescrap.png

(Now this is just a rough rough draft. I didnt want to spend a lot of time on a thing thats not going to be used)
Scenery
-Its area will be different depending were you are.
-Gym Leader will have there own Arenas.
-There will be more obstacles then In the pic, and its also Double Battle Compatible.

System
-You can use all the Pokemon in your party, or if you choose not use one of them you can do that on a pre-screen.
-The Battle System is that of a Tactical RPG (ie:Fire Emblem)

awesome!

If possible, may I be a spriter?

Here is a sample sprite, a quick little thing whipped up in paint.
Pokemon from Muddy in the last page!

Attachments

• Pokemon Amythest, showoff sprite.bmp
    17.6 KB · Views: 21

Zyflair said:
Remember guys, this forum: http://poke-amethyst.forumotion.net/index.htm can help add in most of the conversation along with here.
Hardly anyone joined! Come on. Displaying all of your work here is useless because we've got a locked thread that can't upload sprites!

Hey Oka he applied here! Delta and everyone else who asked. I'm sure you'd be able to join we just need Flygon's final approval. But for now introduce yourselves here: Amethyst forums

Guys when you sign up insert a picture (if you have any) or any work you've done at the welcome thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back