Rival in B/W & Anime

ShayminSky

I see what you did there...
I personally think it will be Paul, since we have had Anime Rivals 2 times already, and in R/S/E, there was no rival in the anime. G/S anime had Gary, and the game rival was different(Silver). D/P had Barry and Paul, Barry being the game rival. R/B/Y obviously had Gary for both. Anyways, this will be the 2nd time a rival has been reused, Gary being the first. Paul has cleared the other leagues(he said so in Top Down Training), so the only region we know of that is next is Isshu. Also, I think Paul might be in the games as well, for more of a Silver-esque rival. Anyways, I think it's Paul, so comment on what you think the Rival will be and if you think we will reuse anyone.

(Please delete this if it has been already made into a thread or there is a big discussion covering this and more.)

You can say "I told you so" when we see Paul as our rival in the game, but I highly doubt this would happen, sorry.

I loved how they mixed it up in DP with the rival being all Mean and stuff,
But its time for ash to beat paul in the sinnoh league and then move on.
Lolz.

Personally I think Paul is a total badass! But I think a rival that is powerful and has more than 5 lines in the episodes they air in, would be cool too.

This belongs more in the Episodes, Movies & Manga section.

*Moved*

dmaster out.

Do you guys think it will be either of the two from the game or will it be both of them?

I don't think the rival will be Paul.
cause Paul was not in the games and he was sorta a random rival,so we might get another random rival.
thats my opinion.

Alkaid said:
i think ash's rival will be the guy next to iris on that picture

maybe.... but I hope the rival in the anime looks something like the new guy in Black and White, his name is N or something, I think he looks pretty badass.

Back