rev3rsor's Collection of Stuff - digital/traditional art, music

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
Hey everyone! This is a collection of stuff that I've drawn. I won't say what they are exactly, I'll let them be open to interpretation. Please comment and I'm somewhat open to requests (I can only do stuff that isn't too complicated, and I can't too many at a time sadly).
dA muro drawings
rev3rsor.deviantart.com (if this doesn't count as advertising)
  • Nightmare experiment: just an experiment with the 'nightmare' tool.
    untitled_drawing_by_rev3rsor-d6mn318.png
  • Dragon experiment: an experiment with a few more tools.
    untitled_drawing_by_rev3rsor-d6n0m9e.png
Pen + paper drawings
  • The hydra: this one's pretty self-explanatory.
    the_hydra_by_rev3rsor-d6mdpc4.png
  • Light
    light_by_rev3rsor-d6mdok1.png
  • Dragons
    dragons_by_rev3rsor-d6mdnnh.png
  • Carnage
    carnage_by_rev3rsor-d6mdmf9.png
  • The chainsword: not the one(s) that already exists.
    the_chainsword_by_rev3rsor-d6mrazh.jpg
  • Judgment: should seem familiar if you've seen my chainsword (above).
    judgment_by_rev3rsor-d6mrhik.jpg
My VA assignment
  • Tiger in a Tropical Storm or Surprised!
    tiger_in_a_tropical_storm__surprised___by_rev3rsor-d6mr9y2.jpg
  • Cuckoo and Azaleas (Hototogisu, satsuki)
    cuckoo_and_azaleas_by_rev3rsor-d6mr9dx.jpg
le me on youtube playing piano: youtube.com/user/rev3rsor
More to come soon/later!

RE: Lemonnade's collection of... stuff

Love the hydra! Can't wait to see more:)

Keep up the great work!!!

I actually have some more stuff that I haven't had time to scan, so more is on the way :D

Haha good. I like how your drawing style is kind of simplistic, yet complex at the same time. :)

Bumping this with that assignment I mentioned.
Also bumping this with a few more things (more stuff I scanned, stuff I made with dA muro).

Multiple embedded spoilers appear to not work :(

I fixed the spoilers for you. There's no need to add another spoiler after a named one and you don't need to double up any /spoiler ;]

I like the Judgement piece better than your other abstract artwork. Looks more like a logo and representative of something.
Your drawings of plant life looks really nice and the colouring looks pretty sweet but I'd work on drawing animals. Good stuff so far.

I love that painting! (Tiger in a Tropical Storm or Surprised! by Henri Rousseau) You did a great job matching the foliage and the tiger to the original piece.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks guys! I probably won't be doing too much serious artwork since I'm not taking VA next year, but I will be drawing quite often in my spare time, or when I get bored in class :p
@Delta, I'm not sure if you're talking about the drawings under 'my VA assignment', but if you are, those are artworks that I reproduced (not made myself). I also prefer plants because I can't draw faces very well (though large amounts of leaves or flowers are annoying :().
I also changed the spoilers because I intended for them to be sorted into categories, but since I can't make nested ones I changed them a bit.

RE: Lemonnade's Collection of Stuff

I'm not sure if music counts as art for all intents and purposes, but recently I've been working on some music stuff on piano.
I generally play things I've heard, using sheets if available or by ear if not. I've also tried my hand at composing (just a little).
My channel's at youtube.com/user/rev3rsor, so please have a listen :)
I'm actually working on a few songs right now, and I should have them recorded within the next few weeks.

Back